Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ INTERVIEW ON THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE SHOW

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:05 pm

im a bloke who always tries to way up the positives and measure them against the negatives and then form an opinion depending on the outcome
heard the game on the radio yesterday it was a cracking game of football,intense and exiteing,25,000 canaries screaming for an equalizer,lambert makes 3 subsitutations,dj makes 1 burke for mcphail ,i n the last 15 minutes i was crying out for us to close out the game ,in my opinion go 4-5-1 or even 5-4-1 ,he could have taken off parkin and whitts,ane replaced them with drinky and darcy blake (fresh legs i thought)

dave says during the interview the players were tired and lacked concentration!!!!!!!!!!

im baffled :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :? :?

Re: DJ INTERVIEW ON THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE SHOW

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Ain't we all :lol: :lol: :lol: if you havent noticed yet dave Jones does not do the glaringly obvious from the sidelines, perhaps he shoulp piss off up the stand :lol: :lol:
Last edited by ihatealiens on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:28 pm

got to agree how many games in past has the opposition made telling substitutions and dickhead jones done nothing i,d of left parkin up front on his own to at least given us a target and filled up mid field but he cant see this 2 unused subs would have at least wasted valuable time

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:37 pm

princebluegaz wrote:im a bloke who always tries to way up the positives and measure them against the negatives and then form an opinion depending on the outcome
heard the game on the radio yesterday it was a cracking game of football,intense and exiteing,25,000 canaries screaming for an equalizer,lambert makes 3 subsitutations,dj makes 1 burke for mcphail ,i n the last 15 minutes i was crying out for us to close out the game ,in my opinion go 4-5-1 or even 5-4-1 ,he could have taken off parkin and whitts,ane replaced them with drinky and darcy blake (fresh legs i thought)

dave says during the interview the players were tired and lacked concentration!!!!!!!!!!

Easy one to explain. The only thing tired and lacking concentration is DJs brain.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Spot on! Most managers , who are away from home and are leading one nil try to shut up shop with ten - fifteen minutes to go by taking off an attacker and throwing on another midfielder! Especially when you have a propensity to leak goals, a crap defence and a tired team!! Its amazing that no matter who we pay against, or what happens during a game DJ refuses to change from 442! Before the game I would have been pleased with a point but we could gave easily taken all three if DJ wasn't so stubborn! All these missed points will cost us, when will he learn???

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:46 pm

princebluegaz wrote:im a bloke who always tries to way up the positives and measure them against the negatives and then form an opinion depending on the outcome

they would be tired ...... THEY BEEN CHASING NORWICH FOR 90 MINS - be knackering that !

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Excellent posts, and you've all hit one of the nails on the head. My poor girlfriend had to endure me screaming for DJ to pack the midfield with Drinkwater at the end :(