Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

12 hr Nights and watching the city

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:35 am

Friday night worked twelve hrs a fifty minute drive home, three hours kip. Get up say hello to the wife and nipper then say goodbye for a 40 minute drive to the CCS. :evil: . First half we are looking deadly going forward but a bit shakey in defence. Should of been out of sight but happy we were winning.
Second half it was a return to the end of last season a return to the QPR game not so long ago. Our lord and master Dave Jones can see the same as us does he change things around. Does he shout and ball at those flops. no He does feck all as usual. Can we blame chops and jay i dont think so no service at all. Where did Burke disapear to ?.
I stayed to the end for once not blaming those who poured out early but i stayed to shout some abuse at those flops on the pitch.
Now im starting to feel tired again but its an hours drive to get back to work again for another twelve hours whilst them flops can go back to there massive houses with model WAGS and sleep like babies whilst my anger and dissapointment rages on.
Im on a break at the mo and trying to think of a good reason to keep Dave Jones and i cant think of any.
The Riddler my only cocern is he will keep faith in that scoucer apart from that it is my belief he has performed miricles at this club lets lay off him.
But for Jones and i say this as a full Jones fan in the past despite him havin no heart and soul for this club is DAVE JONES OUT. :|