Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I have lost faith in our fans

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:30 pm

We have let Ridsdale rip us off big time for the last 4 years he has mugged off nearly everyone and what are we doing about it? f**k All, if we really loved this Club we would be getting shot of him but all we do is sit back and write things on messageboards, We have gone soft, there is no spine in our fans anymore, we had a reputation once that that struck fear into the Country not fighting but passion, Rio Ferdinand would love to play us now, we cant even ship out one fat man from yorkshire who is robbing us blind and leading us to destruction . This wouldnt happen in the old days , wheres the back bone gone like the days of storming boardrooms, wheres Big Sam these days he was fiery has he retired? wheres his troops are they still Ridsdale fans?

We done Kumar when he was beating up Joan Hill, we done Clemo with his Red Dragon travel shop, we had Sam by the gates , and what the f**k are we doing against this latest crook? Waiting for his next spin?

Come on lads ffs lets get it f*cking going even at 59 years old im still prepared to take these wankers on who are killing our club, lets have some spunk hey!

Rant over. :evil: Has the web killed the passion?

Re: I have lost faith in our fans

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:37 pm

All hiding in your heads in shame?

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:41 pm

i totally agree, people are suggesting wait til feb etc, i dont nessesseraly disagree with them either, but come feb if the worst comes to the worst which i believe it will if PR is still here. and liesdale has fucked off without anything being done,and is sat in his mansion laughing at us, while we are all sat here, saying why didnt we do this why didnt we do that..... i hope its not the case but we will see.......... :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:43 pm

come feb we are dead

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm

that would be the worst coming to the worst :cry:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:50 pm

The Consultant wrote:We have let Ridsdale rip us off big time for the last 4 years he has mugged off nearly everyone and what are we doing about it? f**k All, if we really loved this Club we would be getting shot of him but all we do is sit back and write things on messageboards, We have gone soft, there is no spine in our fans anymore, we had a reputation once that that struck fear into the Country not fighting but passion, Rio Ferdinand would love to play us now, we cant even ship out one fat man from yorkshire who is robbing us blind and leading us to destruction . This wouldnt happen in the old days , wheres the back bone gone like the days of storming boardrooms, wheres Big Sam these days he was fiery has he retired? wheres his troops are they still Ridsdale fans?

We done Kumar when he was beating up Joan Hill, we done Clemo with his Red Dragon travel shop, we had Sam by the gates , and what the f**k are we doing against this latest crook? Waiting for his next spin?

Come on lads ffs lets get it f*cking going even at 59 years old im still prepared to take these wankers on who are killing our club, lets have some spunk hey!

good call, i have defended risdale in past but iv had a f**k full of him he has to go he's killing this club.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Well put :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:54 pm

The Consultant wrote:We have let Ridsdale rip us off big time for the last 4 years he has mugged off nearly everyone and what are we doing about it? f**k All, if we really loved this Club we would be getting shot of him but all we do is sit back and write things on messageboards, We have gone soft, there is no spine in our fans anymore, we had a reputation once that that struck fear into the Country not fighting but passion, Rio Ferdinand would love to play us now, we cant even ship out one fat man from yorkshire who is robbing us blind and leading us to destruction . This wouldnt happen in the old days , wheres the back bone gone like the days of storming boardrooms, wheres Big Sam these days he was fiery has he retired? wheres his troops are they still Ridsdale fans?

tOTALLY aGREE :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Right then guys, i think we should wait till feb, to see if new players will be brought in as 10.500 have paid cash for us to strentgh....... next home game in feb everyone to start getting the prick out, all ramming outside lets do it cardiff city fans style like before!

Lets getting it going!!

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:58 pm

ive always given him credit for where weve come on .new stadium fa cup final top half championship..
but now i think he`s A LYING c**t :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Ditto.. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:02 pm

I thinck for the bristol reply all get in the granstand by his chairman sweet and play f**k with him,a couple of seats at him :
petrol bombs :lol: he might get the message what you thinck. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:10 pm

there was a time when Cardiff City fans might have outed someone like Ridsdale but not in todays world.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:13 pm

blackswan wrote:there was a time when Cardiff City fans might have outed someone like Ridsdale but not in todays world.

even a jack taking the piss out of us now and the worst thing about it he's right :evil:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:14 pm

A lot of fans including myself are concerned if these potential investers are real that any action could scare them off.
Is the take over real or spin ? If we knew we could act and we would.
Thats why most fans want to wait to Feb if we act now we could be damned if we dont we could be damned, :|

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:19 pm

beaky wrote:
blackswan wrote:there was a time when Cardiff City fans might have outed someone like Ridsdale but not in todays world.

even a jack taking the piss out of us now and the worst thing about it he's right :evil:

Im not taking the piss pal,im just pointing out that todays football fans are a lot more placid than yesteryear and South Wales Police are less tolerant

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:24 pm

blackswan wrote:
beaky wrote:

Im not taking the piss pal,im just pointing out that todays football fans are a lot more placid than yesteryear and South Wales Police are less tolerant

like you just stated police,if we played up with a demo etc and played f**k you most probably end up with a 5 year ban.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:31 pm

The thing is though i havent read or heard that you've even had a peaceful demo yet which is quite remarkable considering your position.

And what with the internet and networking like these boards it would be relatively easy to organise one.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Jack for the first time ever I have to agree with you, he is laughing at us.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:47 pm

we need to get the fat pig to speak.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:50 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:we need to get the fat pig to speak.

yo i am big boned :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:59 pm

I agree with Nuclearblue chill give the man a chance to turn it around, Feb is only two weeks away

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:46 pm

The jack is deluded, he says in our position. Yeah above you and i dont care that its by one point.

What can we do, ok we will have a bit of a stand off outside or inside, but you cant get away with much these days without them throwing the book at you.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:53 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:The jack is deluded, he says in our position. Yeah above you and i dont care that its by one point.

What can we do, ok we will have a bit of a stand off outside or inside, but you cant get away with much these days without them throwing the book at you.

when i said 'in your position' i didnt mean position in the league you nutter :lol:

i meant in your financial position :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:24 am

Just a fat Yorkshire Pudding, Fat yorkshire pudding......... :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:32 am

balaclavas for wurzel game and show the board the fans still got back bone dont have to hurt anyone just stage protest on pitch
not been on it yet neither ......................... snow crew

but you lot are all key board warriors ----------- ! Need to stand up - make a point that will get noticed and listened to its gone on for to long now far to many lies spins and millions missing :ayatollah: - hence peaceful demonstrate - lol....

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:00 am

jonah wrote:I agree with Nuclearblue chill give the man a chance to turn it around, Feb is only two weeks away

I'm not against a protest but it has to have credability and not leave any get out's for Ridsdale. I agree we should wait for February but of course that might mean waiting until the end of that month as that's then the new proposed takeover will be done.

Personally I think we should make it known that we have drawn a line in the sand i.e. 1st March 2010 by which time we either expect our money to have brought in new QUALITY players or for a takeover of the club to have been completed with Ridsdale shown the door.

In affect that's is our 'back stop date' if nothing has happened by then we should organise.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:57 pm

The Consultant wrote: even at 59 years old im still prepared to take these wankers on

Credit where credit's due, you don't look anywhere near your age!

What's your secret?