Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jones To Go ? Any realistic chance ?

Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:17 am

I dont think so, him and the Riddler are as thick as thieves.

Re: Jones To Go ? Any realistic chance ?

Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:39 am

cost the club a minimum of 750k with his rolling contract to pay him off
another superb bit of business and negotiation by our illustrious chairman

Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:36 am

more chance of Turkeys voting for Christmas...thick as thieves they are.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:51 am

If things carry on guttless displays, Ridder will have no choice, December is a big month for Jones things need to turn quickly.

I just wonder how many he will drop for Preston, (Chopra ,Rae, Hudson a must) no way he will drop Ledley. :roll:

Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:55 am

jonah wrote:If things carry on guttless displays, Ridder will have no choice, December is a big month for Jones things need to turn quickly.

I just wonder how many he will drop for Preston, (Chopra ,Rae, Hudson a must) no way he will drop Ledley. :roll:

Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:57 am

jonah wrote:If things carry on guttless displays, Ridder will have no choice, December is a big month for Jones things need to turn quickly.

Hudson, what game were you watching ?

Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:56 pm

jones getting sacked or resigning, more chance of napolean getting his eye back

Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:22 pm

Hudson had a good game and is made scapegoat too many times with Fans looking for one! Maybe you lot should start looking at the likes of Ledley, Rae, Chopra, Kenedy, Bothroyd probably wouldnt last too long either if there was sufficient cover for him....

I think its about time McCormack, Scimeca, Ethuhu and maybe WIldig of Magennis started getting some games, at least they have fire in their bellies and want to play for the shirt.... That'll give the drop outs something to think about whilst they hand out the Oranges at half time....

Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:39 pm

I love how Hudson get's a slating after every match no matter how he plays! I thought he had a pretty good game on Sunday.
I'd start with Ross instead of Chops I think, Etuhu looked quite keen when he came on but hard to tell. Hopefully he could give us some cover for whitts or burke with ross up front.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Owain wrote:I love how Hudson get's a slating after every match no matter how he plays! I thought he had a pretty good game on Sunday.
I'd start with Ross instead of Chops I think, Etuhu looked quite keen when he came on but hard to tell. Hopefully he could give us some cover for whitts or burke with ross up front.

I'd always been against playing Whittingham in the centre as he's too soft, but yesterday he was the only one of the midfield4 who put a decent tackle in.

I'd drop Rae and play Whittingham in the middle with ledley and mCormack on the left.

We havent got an awful lot we can bring in, if scimeca was match fit maybe, but I cant see it.

Hopefully Marshall will be back as I reckon he would have stopped at least the first Ipswich goal and maybe the 2nd. Enks looked half asleep