Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DIRE GAME!!!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:34 pm

Well that was one of the worst games ive ever seen terrible the whole game no drive no movement ,playing the old hoof ball to no1 once parkin went off to lots of 6ft+ players although i thought naylor was playing it the whole game,rae was gash,drinkwater say no more he might as well of had two bars of soap on as boots,just as total dire game from everyone call it half a team who will not be playing come the next game but still these flops are on thousands of pounds per week for that sunday league showing f*cking perfectic it was.the whole game pullis was shouting even at xtra time TP was shouting orders to his players winding them up what did dj do well what he normally does on his pep talks i guess he looked like someone had just shot his wife his head was down and just let burton wisper a few things and well that was that :shock:

Re: DIRE GAME!!!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Shutup! It wasn't that bad :lol:

Here we go again with the touchline thing!

Jones is no less dormant than harry redknapp, arsene wenger, fergusson, ancelotti! Lol what difference does it make.... Jesus, I'm glad I don't live in your house! :lol: :old:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Merlin wrote:Shutup! It wasn't that bad :lol:

Here we go again with the touchline thing!

Jones is no less dormant than harry redknapp, arsene wenger, fergusson, ancelotti! Lol what difference does it make.... Jesus, I'm glad I don't live in your house! :lol: :old:

IT WAS LIKE WATCHING MERTHYR VS SHEPTON MALLET which would probs be a better game tbh :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:12 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Well that was one of the worst games ive ever seen terrible the whole game no drive no movement ,playing the old hoof ball to no1 once parkin went off to lots of 6ft+ players although i thought naylor was playing it the whole game,rae was gash,drinkwater say no more he might as well of had two bars of soap on as boots,just as total dire game from everyone call it half a team who will not be playing come the next game but still these flops are on thousands of pounds per week for that sunday league showing f*cking perfectic it was.the whole game pullis was shouting even at xtra time TP was shouting orders to his players winding them up what did dj do well what he normally does on his pep talks i guess he looked like someone had just shot his wife his head was down and just let burton wisper a few things and well that was that :shock:

Blah blah blah whine whine whine disagree whith what most of what you said and you probably didnt even go to the game?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:15 pm

It was very slow for a time ,but it did pick up later and it was a good run out for the guys.
Its the prem we want , the cup can wait till we get up there next season. Now onward and upwards City. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:09 am

I watched it on the TV & agree it was dire

In 90 minutes of football Not a save by either keeper

What shit dished up - Glad I didn't waste my hard earned wedge on that

Role on proper football - Bring on Watford

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:05 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I watched it on the TV & agree it was dire

In 90 minutes of football Not a save by either keeper

What shit dished up - Glad I didn't waste my hard earned wedge on that

Role on proper football - Bring on Watford