Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OK OK OK , HOW ABOUT NOW SUPPORTING OUR TEAM

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:52 pm

They put in a good display at Bristol City and showed some heart. We should get a good result from Scunthorpe, I will go for 3-1 City, Chops (2) and Feeney(1). :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: OK OK OK , HOW ABOUT NOW SUPPORTING OUR TEAM

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:53 pm

we always support the team, just want RIDDERS OUT :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Feeney ?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:54 pm

we can hammer scunny and bristol, the foxes are there for the taking too 3 games =3 wins

thankyou

rob b

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:55 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Feeney ?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gareth, laugh now lets see if he is given a run, the last 2 matches as sub he has been as good as anyone.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:57 pm

The moral could be turned around overnight.
pay the tax bill and use the season ticket money for what it was intended

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:05 pm

i agree feeney had only been on the pitch a couple of minutes before we scored a goal.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:17 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:i agree feeney had only been on the pitch a couple of minutes before we scored a goal.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Annis do you think Feeney will be given a chance with Bothroyd, Chopra & McCormack fit,

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:40 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:Annis do you think Feeney will be given a chance with Bothroyd, Chopra & McCormack fit,

No he wont if you want my honest opinion, but maybe he could be played else where, we are short of players.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:51 pm

support for the team is the important thing here, not what is going on behind the scenes, so support the boys and make some noise :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:59 pm

they can screw up our finances, rob our season ticket money, take our women, but they will never take our city :lol:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:14 pm

feeney has scored quite a few goals at international level and against better defenders than we are playing against, feeney and chopra to start on saturday.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:27 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:feeney has scored quite a few goals at international level and against better defenders than we are playing against, feeney and chopra to start on saturday.

Correct, If DJ gives him a run he will repay him with goals. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:53 pm

i agree, but dj will never give him a chance he was a proven goal scorer before he came to us. i would rather see him play up front instead of boothroyd.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:53 am

i really want him to do well cos there a about 5 blokes behind me in the canton stand who moan about everything and they slated the guy when he came on against b'pool.come on feeney give us a eddie moment on tuesday against the wurzels :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluegirl73 wrote:feeney has scored quite a few goals at international level and against better defenders than we are playing against, feeney and chopra to start on saturday.

Correct, If DJ gives him a run he will repay him with goals. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

baz said own goals ban him for a week ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:47 am

mallo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

baz said own goals ban him for a week ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:25 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Do you honestly think that if that chance against Bristol City had fallen to Feeny and not Chopra, he would have scored? I somehow dont think so :roll:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:35 am

The Blue 'Knows' wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Do you honestly think that if that chance against Bristol City had fallen to Feeny and not Chopra, he would have scored? I somehow dont think so :roll:

How can you say he wouldn't have scored?? Do you actually know how good a player Feeney is?? The answer is no, none of us do because we've rarely had a chance to see him play because he's never been given the chance by Dave Jones.

He gives 110% when he plays and thats all we can ask for. In the limited amount of times we've seen him in action he's never ducked and shirked. All he needs now is a chance and he'll open his account (if Chops wasn't so greedy at Bristol when we were 1-0 up and laid on a pass to an unmarked Feeney, he would've that night).

Feeney, Feeney, Feeney

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:40 am

Forever Blue wrote:They put in a good display at Bristol City and showed some heart. We should get a good result from Scunthorpe, I will go for 3-1 City, Chops (2) and Feeney(1). :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Very optamistic of you fella. Scunny have a good record at home at their compact ground, Newcastle one of the many teams who have lost there this season. For me our drawing sequence looks set to continue :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:11 am

stickywicket wrote:pay the tax bill and use the season ticket money for what it was intended

:lol: I love the way you have phrased that and so would PR :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 am

The Blue 'Knows' wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Feeney did have another couple of efforts in the box which didn't have much power behind them that Chopra might have scored as well. However, it's not really fair to compare him with a £4m-rated striker!

I'm happy to keep Feeney as a sub for now. Come on for the last 15-20 minutes and just cause a bit of chaos. We need better if we want to reach the Premiership but for the time being he's doing his part.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:49 am

Zabier wrote:Feeney did have another couple of efforts in the box which didn't have much power behind them that Chopra might have scored as well. However, it's not really fair to compare him with a £4m-rated striker!

:lol: Some crackers on here this morning!

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:54 pm

Annis are you and the LEO SAYER look a like aka Cheggers going to scunny 2mrw

Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Annis are you and the LEO SAYER look a like aka Cheggers going to scunny 2mrw

No mate, first weekend my daughter(aged 8) is not in the Theatre, taking her out with her baby sisters. I wanted it pp so I could go in the night, Selfish arnt I :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Have a good day mate

Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Have a good day mate

And you mate, I will be at Bristol City home and away. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:They put in a good display at Bristol City and showed some heart. We should get a good result from Scunthorpe, I will go for 3-1 City, Chops (2) and Feeney(1). :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:27 pm

emjay wrote:

Very optamistic of you fella. Scunny have a good record at home at their compact ground, Newcastle one of the many teams who have lost there this season. For me our drawing sequence looks set to continue :ayatollah:

Wish I could predict the off the field activities as well as I can our results ;)