Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PERMANENT & LOAN SIGNINGS THIS SEASON

Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Aaron Ramsey (youth temp/season [who knows!])

Danny Drinkwater (youth season long)
JET (youth season long)

Andy Keogh (senior season long)
Bellers (senior season long)
Olofinjana (senior season long)
Koumas (senior season long)

Jon Parkin - Permanent
Dekel Kienan - Permanent
Lee Naylor - Permanent
Tom Heaton - Permanent
Martin John - Permanent
Chris Riggott - PAYP.

Jones has brought in 13 players this term whether it be loans or permanent signings! He MUST get us promoted this season - He has had his wish in bringing in HIS players for the premiership push, the malaysians have backed him in paying the Wages, and he's done well to bring in some of the names above. Not all of them have worked out as planned, and have resulted in Jones dipping into the loan market again during this month, but that is as good as ANY squad currently in this league.

He will get his chance this season from ALL of us Bluebirds and we will back him and his team till the end, but if he fails - I think it would be a fair bet to say that if he doesn't quit himself, then the Board have no choice but to let him go.?

Personally, even though I said last year was our year like may other fans did, I believe we will go up this season AS CHAMPIONS of this league with the current squad and players above staying fit.

There will still be minor blips I guess this season, like other teams will experience but - WE WILL RISE TO THE TOP THIS YEAR and finally take our place on the world stage as the most achieving moment in Welsh Football History!

Hands up for the " :ayatollah: "

Re: PERMANENT & LOAN SIGNINGS THIS SEASON

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:54 am

We can name 5 loanees in the matchday squad today so with Ramsey still not elidgable to play and Koumas up in the clouds! We will be ok today, but which one of the loanees gets left out when everyone can play? Will it alternate with Bellamy being rested every other game or will Jones single someone out?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:18 am

i still dont think we have enough playmakers, defence looks shocking, be interesting to see how the new palyers fit in

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:48 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i still dont think we have enough playmakers, defence looks shocking, be interesting to see how the new palyers fit in

And after today .........?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:09 pm

we only had 4 loanees in our squad today