Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIGHT THEN . . . . . LET'S HEAR IT

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:41 pm

For those who have disagreed with me on here and on the forum coaches I still believe that DJ will take us up, are you believing it too or do you think otherwise ?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: RIGHT THEN . . . . . LET'S HEAR IT

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:42 pm

I belive :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:43 pm

I fully believe and always have... :ayatollah:

praise the lord i believe. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have agreed with you throughout.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:44 pm

I always thought he would but I'd still like to see 3 more players, another CB, Someone for Koumas and a Full Back.

Lets cover all bases. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:45 pm

TBH I have major doubts but with the new players we should not fail; there can be no doubt there is class in this squad with a nice mix of hard workers.

I am being positive from now on. Come on Bloooobirds :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:46 pm

I believe................waving my Kenny Everet brotherly love hands right at you

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:47 pm

AMAZING SQUAD, WITHOUT DOUBT THE BEST OUTSIDE THE PREMIER, PROB WOULD SURVIVE IN THE PREM :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But NOW Dave Jones has to show he Finally Can Do it, No Blaming the Media/Mb's/Supporters/Singling out one player/Use Plan B for once, SO COME ON JONES Just get on with the Job and WIN THIS DIVISION FOR f**k SAKE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Will Tell you Come May 2011 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

DAVE JONES CAN NOT FAIL WITH THIS SQUAD " ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:47 pm

I believe................waving my Kenny Everet brotherly love hands right at you

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:48 pm

Even though I never disagreed or agreed with you, I had mixed feelings bout Jonesy recently, and I personally dont think Cardiff would be worse or better with or with our Jonesy which is because I think EVERY single football team would finish in the same place (tablewise obv) every season unless new players are bought in, yes the manager buys the players but the chairmain could easily buy new players.

The Jacks have proven this to me, Martinez last season for the inbreds finished a good 7th spot in the most entertaining league in the world (f**k the prem even though i want us up there), Paulo Sousa took over and finished in the same position with nearly the same team, Brendon Rodgers bought BETTER players and now the jacks are 2nd (for now).

Just a thought. :lol:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:AMAZING SQUAD, WITHOUT DOUBT THE BEST OUTSIDE THE PREMIER, PROB WOULD SURVIVE IN THE PREM :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But NOW Dave Jones has to show he Finally Can Do it, No Blaming the Media/Mb's/Supporters/Singling out one player/Use Plan B for once, SO COME ON JONES Just get on with the Job and WIN THIS DIVISION FOR f**k SAKE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

DAVE JONES CAN NOT FAIL WITH THIS SQUAD " ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This^^^^^^^^

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:50 pm

carlccfc wrote:For those who have disagreed with me on here and on the forum coaches I still believe that DJ will take us up, are you believing it too or do you think otherwise ?

This is now his final "tweek" I'll tell you after 5 games Carl. :D :D :D :D :D :D

never doubted you for 1 minute carlos :ayatollah:

Well Carl, he has the players to do it, but whether he can do it or not I will leave for him to prove.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Im still not 100% sure.Hope im wrong tho :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:52 pm

I hope so. I'm not entirely confident but I am supporting him in his efforts. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:52 pm

The jury's still out. I feel we've lacked team spirit of late, which he needs to address. Also other clubs have strengthened their squads as well. It wo'nt be an easy ride.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:53 pm

earnieblue wrote:Im still not 100% sure.Hope im wrong tho :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Really Hope I am Wrong as well, BUT SURELY HE CANT FAIL WITH THIS SQUAD :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:53 pm

If we can get 4 wins out of the next 5, I believe....

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Keep the faith

Davey Jones my Lord Davey Jones!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Even though we have the best squad that we have ever had in recent times, im still unsure, i dont think Jones has the tactics to close out away games although i hope he proves me wrong.

Would love to know the amount of points weve thrown away from winning positions away from home in the 2nd half over the past 5 years.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:00 pm

carlccfc wrote:For those who have disagreed with me on here and on the forum coaches I still believe that DJ will take us up, are you believing it too or do you think otherwise ?

DAVEY JONES BARMY ARMY

WE@RE GOING UP AS FUGGING CHAMPIONS!

I firmly believe that this is our year. Dave Jones has made mistakes (esp the Swansea game and the 5 or 6 games after it)

I will gladly hold my hands up and admit i was wrong to call for his head after the Watford away game as he has addresse areas of weakness and brought in new players.

We are on the march and we will go up whilst the ub40 lot from the caravan park near neath screw up.

ps Tommy is mascot tomorrow

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:11 pm

If we play with the passion and energy levels we displayed against leeds in our remaining games, then we are going up, no team likes being closed down in midfield, just a shame we had to wait so long for Dave jones to realise it.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:14 pm

How does that song go........................ "IT'S NOW OR NEVER" ;)

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Davey jones my lorddd davey jones ohhhhhhh lord davey Jones :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:30 pm

If he doesn't do it then it will be someone elses turn next season....

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:41 pm

We should do it but have had too many let downs in the past to be 100% confident.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:53 pm

still think he can do it and finish in top 2, he is just frustrating making excuses and has no emmotion but perhaps thats the way he is!!

We had an amazing squad before these new signings, but signing ramsey, jet, keinan and parkin i think dj has done particularly well!! and if gabbidon comes in fair do'!

the bluebirds are going up!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:AMAZING SQUAD, WITHOUT DOUBT THE BEST OUTSIDE THE PREMIER, PROB WOULD SURVIVE IN THE PREM :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Will Tell you Come May 2011 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I would agree with you on paper that you have the strongest looking squad, but that means nothing in this league.
the biggest reason is that every other team wants to beat you fact.
but it still doesn't guarantee success with all the so called super stars that you lot think that you have at present,
but don't worry we will show you what team spirit is all about on the 6Th.so we will agree to disagree that's football for you. :D