Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: RIGHT THEN . . . . . LET'S HEAR IT

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:34 pm

I have never doubted Dave Jones, or my belief that he will take us up , I have doubted his one dimensional style of play , and his attitude towards us fans , but I have doubted Carls post on occasions LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:51 pm

coming out of January in 2nd place has to be a good sign. The trip that little town in Neath in 2 weeks is vital (as always). I do believe, but i have believed for the last 2 seasons. One big push and we could even win the division!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:Carl, it is a bit of an unfair question. With this squad of players, my granny would take us up!
On the Jones bit, you know as well as I do Carl, DJ did not bring Rambo in!!! :ayatollah:

What do you mean in regards to Ramsey? Who got him down then if not Jones? Bellers?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:07 pm

I do not know I am pissed but thrilled we won today but our defence and keeper make me think it aint going to be easy so I wont take anything for granted our midfield and strikers are great but our back 4 are poor

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:01 pm

100 % behind Davey Jones. Not always the master tactician and sometimes to stubborn to change things but to be honest with ltd resources and plenty of off field distruption he has done a great job overall.

He`ll be a legend come may. Up the Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm

carlccfc wrote:For those who have disagreed with me on here and on the forum coaches I still believe that DJ will take us up, are you believing it too or do you think otherwise ?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i belive he will take us up i belive inthe club i belive in the badge i will always belive because sam hamman made me belive that this club wil always be worth supporting

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:07 pm

not with our dodgy defence and his dodgy substitutions, and still no plan b

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Pricey wrote:not with our dodgy defence and his dodgy substitutions, and still no plan b

Spot on.