Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " SADLY THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF TICKETS "

Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Record unemployment figure again recently, post xmas and maxed up credit cards, many finding it hard to live never mind luxuries like football, crowd drop off is understandable IMO.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Be honest i don't go ,last game was Preston and i was disgusted by players performance/attiude and at 29 pound a ticket i want more effort for my money.Fact is though over all the time i've supported the club and i remember the last time we were in this position and all the shite in between i can't believe how i've developed such apathy towards the team.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:04 pm

since 64 wrote:Be honest i don't go ,last game was Preston and i was disgusted by players performance/attiude and at 29 pound a ticket i want more effort for my money.Fact is though over all the time i've supported the club and i remember the last time we were in this position and all the shite in between i can't believe how i've developed such apathy towards the team.

Surely the whole point of supporting a club is going to watch them ?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:28 pm

You're right of course,but i think i've turned into one of those plastics people go on about,i'll spend all afternoon worrying about the score can't listen to the radio to nervous to check tv and like real fans the mood for the weekend will hinge on how we get on.The only conclusion i can draw for my behaviour is that i still love the club,but have no time for the manager and players and that i've fallen out of love with the game.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Casual wrote:Still probably be 20000+ which a few years back we could have only dreamed off :ayatollah:
4-1 cardiff!!

Yes, But even then an Average of 2,500 Season Ticket holders never turn up every game, We are so close to the Premiership. Look at little Norwich City and their Fans. I wont mention Leeds that will shame us.

WE SHOULD GET FULL HOUSES NOW FOR EVERY LEAGUE GAME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Carrow Road is almost all season ticket for the home fans - let's face it though there is nothing else to do in Norwich! :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Casual wrote:Still probably be 20000+ which a few years back we could have only dreamed off :ayatollah:
4-1 cardiff!!

Yes, But even then an Average of 2,500 Season Ticket holders never turn up every game, We are so close to the Premiership. Look at little Norwich City and their Fans. I wont mention Leeds that will shame us.

WE SHOULD GET FULL HOUSES NOW FOR EVERY LEAGUE GAME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i agree entirely we should have not only full houses but people begging for tickets like they do eg fa cup final play off final etc come on support the club week in week out

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:26 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:Record unemployment figure again recently, post xmas and maxed up credit cards, many finding it hard to live never mind luxuries like football, crowd drop off is understandable IMO.

they would soon find the money if we played man u liverpool etc

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Johnny Boy wrote:
BlueInHeath wrote:Record unemployment figure again recently, post xmas and maxed up credit cards, many finding it hard to live never mind luxuries like football, crowd drop off is understandable IMO.

they would soon find the money if we played man u liverpool etc

This^^^^^

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:50 pm

23k odd aint bad

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 pm

We'll only get a decent walk up crowd for the really big games because the tickets are so expensive. Apart from the family stand, where prices are very reasonable, the cheapest adult ticket when you buy on the day is now £27!