Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

chopra still likes a gamble

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 am

m8 saw him blow 600 in 2 races small change i know but i thought he d quit

Re: chopra still likes a gamble

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 am

caerblue wrote:m8 saw him blow 600 in 2 races small change i know but i thought he d quit

well he`s earning to much money then! .... jonesy sort it out! :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:59 am

I have blown a few quid on chopra myself this season. Backed him to be first goalscorer in every home game. :D Hpefully he have had a few quid on himself today :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:04 am

my mate works in corals, says he bets in the thousands :|

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 am

its his money at the end of the day, let him get on with it. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:21 am

He can gamble what he likes, as long as he puts the ball in the net when he is given the chance that will do for me (Leeds home) :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:32 am

[quote="rowlandsccfc"]its his money at the end of the day, let him get on with it. :ayatollah:[/quo
yes .... but we pay through the nose to pay those wages! .... it makes a mockery of it all! ... we work hard for them to play hard!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 am

Why go into grotty bookies & put yourself on offer when he can do it online from the anonymity of his own home?

Would take this with a pinch of salt.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:07 am

C-MOB wrote:Why go into grotty bookies & put yourself on offer when he can do it online from the anonymity of his own home?

Everyone down here knows he has a massive problem mate, the amount of people who have seen him blowing thousands in bookies is mad

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:17 am

Casual wrote:
C-MOB wrote:Why go into grotty bookies & put yourself on offer when he can do it online from the anonymity of his own home?

Everyone down here knows he has a massive problem mate, the amount of people who have seen him blowing thousands in bookies is mad

I take it he's not the brightest light blulb in the pack then?

Bit silly when most around are struggling these days. But its his money I guess so who are we to judge.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Yeah common knowledge he hasnt kicked the habit yet!

A month after he had supposedly finished his rehabilitation a friend of mine in the u18s squad told me that Chopra had put half a months wages on an accumulator and lost! whats that about 20-25 grand!?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:59 pm

bloobird wrote:Yeah common knowledge he hasnt kicked the habit yet!

A month after he had supposedly finished his rehabilitation a friend of mine in the u18s squad told me that Chopra had put half a months wages on an accumulator and lost! whats that about 20-25 grand!?

nearer 60k half his months wage :shock:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:06 pm

caerblue wrote:m8 saw him blow 600 in 2 races small change i know but i thought he d quit

bought hair colour in Splott market half price!!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:07 pm

rb1976 wrote:

bought hair colour in Splott market half price!!

:lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 pm

be a big pinch then. Wanna bet? :lol: :lol: