Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANY TRUTH IN THIS?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:49 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A80081499

"regrettably I have it in very good authority of a terrible accident on your part, the news comes from my brother who works in the a&e department of the University Hospital.

Apparently last night a few of yours were out and about, and Chopra and Olofinjana managed to get hit by a taxi. Apparently the injuries aren't too serious but Chopra managed to sprain his ankle, but Olofinjana was let out soon after being checked over with no injury other than a bruised head, and grazed, elbowsand hands, so should be available to play today."

Hopefully its not true, although not too bad, it would be awful to lose a player for a match maybe 2 for this type of accident :shock:

Re: ANY TRUTH IN THIS?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:53 am

If they were out last night I'm guessing getting hit by a taxi would be the last of their worries!

Surely a wind up!

If it is true why the hell were they anywhere where they could get hit by a taxi the night before a huge game?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:58 am

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A80081499

"regrettably I have it in very good authority of a terrible accident on your part, the news comes from my brother who works in the a&e department of the University Hospital.

Apparently last night a few of yours were out and about, and Chopra and Olofinjana managed to get hit by a taxi. Apparently the injuries aren't too serious but Chopra managed to sprain his ankle, but Olofinjana was let out soon after being checked over with no injury other than a bruised head, and grazed, elbowsand hands, so should be available to play today."

Hopefully its not true, although not too bad, it would be awful to lose a player for a match maybe 2 for this type of accident :shock:

Can't be true? night before a game? Maybe Chops! but not Oli, he's a clever man and besides, imagine the state of a taxi that'd hit Oli!! Seriously though, that's got to be a wind up. :?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:30 am

Well, if true, his brother breaks patient confidentiality.

Find out who it is and report them...

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:41 am

cant see this being correct, but if it is true they should be made an example of, the squad is good enough now to punish a player or two :ayatollah: