Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHATS EVERYONE THOUGHTS ON THE GAME TODAY?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 pm

i thought it was good.

defense was ok hope we can get 1 or 2 in tho . hudson did great tho. wish bloody whits oli would put there foot in so frustrating.

never mind 3 points few ciders now i think :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHATS EVERYONE THOUGHTS ON THE GAME TODAY?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:08 pm

We need to get someone in like tong in the middle of mid i think we are to light weight with whitts there :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:11 pm

mynachdy blue wrote:We need to get someone in like tong in the middle of mid i think we are to light weight with whitts there :ayatollah:

he so frustrating world class at times then fades :cry:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:25 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:i thought it was good.

defense was ok hope we can get 1 or 2 in tho . hudson did great tho. wish bloody whits oli would put there foot in so frustrating.

Great game of football today and Watford played a big part in that but overall the best team won. Lots of good performances with Hudson the outstanding player for me but MacNaughton, Olifinjana, Bothroyd, Chopra, Emmanuel Thomas, Bellamy all looking quality.

And what about that pass from Whittingham to play Bellamy in for the first goal sheer class that.

Glad we don't have to play Watford again mind boy are they a handful. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:26 pm

castleblue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:i thought it was good.

Great game of football today and Watford played a big part in that but overall the best team won. Lots of good performances with Hudson the outstanding player for me but MacNaughton, Olifinjana, Bothroyd, Chopra, Emmanuel Thomas, Bellamy all looking quality.

And what about that pass from Whittingham to play Bellamy in for the first goal sheer class that.

Glad we don't have to play Watford again mind boy are they a handful. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yea how quick where they getting back :shock: i was like bloody hell lol they good team defo play offs for them you think?