Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Young Guns Initiative - Raising Cash!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Have to say - It's a must!

and certainly enjoyed a bit of banter with a few passers by! :lol:

taking it in turns with forum members, and having a laugh inside the Ninian was all a good bit of fun, and you just feel you're doing your bit to secure a great future for the upcoming academy!

well done guys and gals! lets keep up the good work! :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33684 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Young Guns Initiative - Raising Cash!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Good on you fella. :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33684 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:34 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Good on you fella. :ayatollah:

Cheers Gwyn ! There was quite a few of us, fair play to all of you.... :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:07 pm

keep raising lads...... had 5 of their balls away today at training this AM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Daya wrote:keep raising lads...... had 5 of their balls away today at training this AM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naughty boy :roll: :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Merlin wrote:
Daya wrote:keep raising lads...... had 5 of their balls away today at training this AM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naughty boy :roll: :lol:

like collecting conkers :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:34 pm

Merlin, was it you and Claire outside of the Ninian with the buckets?

Cause I saw a good looking blonde with a bucket (no dirty puns intended) and a guy with yellow hoody I think. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:47 pm

haha daya you're a bueat fairplay to you fella :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:59 pm

is it right when all this fundraising is going on scott young is in OZ watching the cricket :o :o

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:05 pm

i was outside demanding money with menaces, and putting flyers on car windows :o

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm

f**k the youth ;)

''want me to smash this bucket over your head you c*** :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i was outside demanding money with menaces, and putting flyers on car windows :o

Never knew you were in to timeshare Baz.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:08 pm

They really didnt say that did they? :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Merlin wrote:Have to say - It's a must!

and certainly enjoyed a bit of banter with a few passers by! :lol:

taking it in turns with forum members, and having a laugh inside the Ninian was all a good bit of fun, and you just feel you're doing your bit to secure a great future for the upcoming academy!

well done guys and gals! lets keep up the good work! :ayatollah:

Yes Thanks Craig :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33684 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 am

We may have to call a crisis meeting, this could scupper the whole set up. :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:26 am

:lol: put the Cardiff date on just for you gwyn - diamond digging is competitive but u got ur pick and shovel!!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:12 am

:roll: Not much point in raising funds if people are going to just take kit/resources? Waste of my time I guess.

(Then again I suppose it is going to help those at grass roots level and those that actually make it into the acadamy rather than those that aren't good enough, so a few footballs aren't the end of the world)

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:20 am

I have deleted some of the comments about me in this thread, all of them were really unnecessary.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:36 am

Claire wrote:I have deleted some of the comments about me in this thread, all of them were really unnecessary.

Anymore Daya and you will find your name will no longer be welcome on here.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:37 am

Thankyou Claire,Baz,Premier 1(Andy),Jam, Chris CCFC and Darren, plus I have already thanked everyone else else where :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:Thankyou Claire,Baz, Chris CCFC and Darren, plus I have already thanked everyone else else where :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no probs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: enjoyed it

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:51 am

Claire wrote:

:roll: Not much point in raising funds if people are going to just take kit/resources? Waste of my time I guess.

(Then again I suppose it is going to help those at grass roots level and those that actually make it into the acadamy rather than those that aren't good enough, so a few footballs aren't the end of the world)

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:51 am

think i can see now where your "im the next to get banned" comes from daya.

on the plus side was a good bit of fun yesterday, but BAZ i drew the line at stopping traffic by walking back and fore the zebra crossing so you could abuse drivers LOL

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:Thankyou Claire,Baz,Premier 1(Andy),Jam, Chris CCFC and Darren, plus I have already thanked everyone else else where :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:15 am

can anyone quash the rumour that scott young is in OZ watching the cricket while all you are working tirelessly raising funds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 am

beddau blue wrote:can anyone quash the rumour that scott young is in OZ watching the cricket while all you are working tirelessly raising funds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well I Know for a fact he was still in Cardiff Thursday night as he was in a meeting with us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:
beddau blue wrote:can anyone quash the rumour that scott young is in OZ watching the cricket while all you are working tirelessly raising funds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well I Know for a fact he was still in Cardiff Thursday night as he was in a meeting with us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thanks annis rumour ALMOST quashed then :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:33 am

He must have gone on Concorde for a day trip then because we were with him in a meeting at the club on Thursday, mind you even if he had gone, is there a problem with that? surely as an employee Scott can go where he wants to, I'm sure he is allowed holidays, are you simply trying to stir things up, because at a guess I'd think your on a loser. :evil:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:35 am

Claire wrote:
Claire wrote:

That is really sad to think that anybody could steal anything from the youngsters and then brag about it, can't see how anyone could feel pride in stooping so low. :evil:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:42 am

BigGwynram wrote:

He must have gone on Concorde for a day trip then because we were with him in a meeting at the club on Thursday, mind you even if he had gone, is there a problem with that? surely as an employee Scott can go where he wants to, I'm sure he is allowed holidays, are you simply trying to stir things up, because at a guess I'd think your on a loser. :evil:

listen gwyn i am not trying to stir things up,why you thuink that i dont know have i hit a nerve or what,i was simply asking someone to quash the rumour, as for holidays i know he is entitled to them,but as an employee of a football club why dosnet he go out of season like the majority of employees,all i was suggesting that if the rumour was true i feel that it was mistimed with all the fundraising taking place,