Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Wish the floor would Have open up

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Couldn't go to the match today as promised my little boy and girl I would take them to see Thomas Tank Live.
So I thought ARRRRRRR I know ,I will listen to it on my cellphone, Cleaver me! We were sitting near the front and the show started at 2 O clock, so at 3 I put my ear phone plugs in and listened to the BBC Wales commentary. The show was going on and people must have thought I was a real dick head sat there with my eyes closed. Bellers scored first yes yes I said to myself. Then Chops put one in yes orrrrr great I thought. Now The game was really getting brilliant, I was so into the game THE! Yes Jay made it 3 , WAHOOOOO YES YES I shouted , YEP I mean I shouted , I open my eyes to see people looking around at me, and 2 of the guys on the stage looking with a kind of looking in there eyes that said, YOU f*cking DICK HEAD.
I just sat there and thought f**k them , there lucky I didn't jump up and do the AYATOLLAH :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

ITS 2 and 4 and 6 and 8 SCORING GOALS and LOOKING GREAT

CARDIFF CITY ALL IN BLUE, WE THE FANS THAT FOLLOW YOU

ALL THE DIFFRENT TEAM WE PLAY ,BE IT HOME OR FAR AWAY

YOU WILL ALWAYS HEAR US SAY ,CARDIFF YOUR THE BEST.

THOMAS HE'S THE LANKY ONE ,JAY SCORES GAOL ,JUST FOR FUN

BELLAMY SPRINTS DOWN THE LINE ,CORSSING BALL FOR CHOPSssssss TOOOO FINEDDDDD

DAVEY JONES HE'S IN CONTROLL ,WITH HIS TOP HAT AND HIS CELLUUER PHONE.

SO LETS ALL SING AS WE GO HOME , CARDIFFFFFFF YOURRRRR THEEEE BESTTTTT
BACK TO START :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I Wish the floor would Have open up

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:54 pm

:lol: :lol: knob :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:14 pm

YEp Your right Milly :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:19 pm

it was hard do not think otherwise :ayatollah: watford are a good side and didnt give up

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:24 pm

valleyrambill wrote:it was hard do not think otherwise :ayatollah: watford are a good side and didnt give up

YEp When they scored there second I thought ,O NO here we go again, but Geypes put his mistake right in the end a great 3 points.