Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOUR VIEWS ON JET?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:45 pm

thought he did good :ayatollah:

likes to take his time :lol: :lol: typical arsenal player no rush what so ever haha

he is one strong boy fair play

Re: YOUR VIEWS ON JET?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Class, got Arsenal stamped all over feet.

Needs to work on his back pass mind! needs to learn we play on mud!

But yes- Wenger baby oozes class.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Very encouraging. Worked hard, great touch.
I reckon he is best suited down the middle or behind the striker. But realy gives the full backs something to worry about when he gets at em.
Gives us something different. A plan B!?!?!

We're going up. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:50 pm

griff105 wrote:Very encouraging. Worked hard, great touch.
I reckon he is best suited down the middle or behind the striker. But realy gives the full backs something to worry about when he gets at em.
Gives us something different. A plan B!?!?!

We're going up. :ayatollah:

plan b? you drunk griff :D :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Brilliant first half and their left-back had a torrid time. Ran out of steam a bit in the second-half, but that match fittness will come with the more games he plays.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Im working on it! :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Brilliant first half and their left-back had a torrid time. Ran out of steam a bit in the second-half, but that match fittness will come with the more games he plays.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:56 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:thought he did good :ayatollah:

likes to take his time :lol: :lol: typical arsenal player no rush what so ever haha

he is one strong boy fair play

I agree he is a typical Arsenal player lots and lots of quality about him. What really impressed me about him was the way he kept hold of the ball in the last 10 minutes helped us see the game out.

Great signing and well done DJ for getting him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Brilliant at the start, faded when they started turning the screw but came good when he was switched up front.

More to come from him I feel and he had a great debut linked up with Bellamy really well.

Very different to Parkin which is a great option to have. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:16 pm

great going forward, more of a liability defending. hopefully that is more down to fitness than anything and remedied over time.