Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ONE FOR THE TRUST

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:09 pm

We had to leave at half time to rush home today, family problem but all sorted now. left from the family stand and was rushing to the car only to find out all the gates were locked. Now surely that can't be right, don't know what the Safety advisory group would make of that and I'm sure the fire service would have something to say.

I wonder what the implications be if there was a bomb scare or heaven forbid even a bomb or a fire. Now when I questioned one of the stewards he said it was under instructions to stop people from leaving and going over to Macdonalds, which is fair enough, but at least let people out for genuine reasons.

You can make your way around to the front exit which is one hell of a detour and the thought of 25,000 people having to get out of one exit on mass and in a panic is a concern surely

If there is an issue with people wanting to leave then simply tell them once they leave they cannot return, job done. I can seethe club not wanting their customers to pop out and back spending their money at establishments with no links to the club, but don't put peoples lives at risk to do it.

I will be e mailing this to the Trust, and hopefully they can bring it up in Tuesday's open meeting, can't make it myself but it is open to everyone.

On a lighter note if they charged a few groats less for the food and beverages in the stadium, perhaps they wouldn't have this problem lol.

Re: ONE FOR THE TRUST

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:47 pm

you raise a good point big fella, my daughters have been complaining for weeks about it.

They like to go over Subway at half time but its blocked off on purpose and have been told your not allowed to leave at half time!! :lol: :lol:

What the staff at Sepang City woops i mean City is pay £20 sovs on level 4 for shit, and not something tasty over the road for a diver. if there was an incident there would be a REAL issue.

Overlooked again by Gethin Jenkins ..... too busy playing doorman to the Malaysians with his tongue drooling behind their arse.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:52 pm

there f*cking arseholes some of them, i had grief a while back for getting a subway at half time.

today they wernt letting youngsters and some familys go to mcdonalds. WTF they pay for there tickets/season tickets, surely they have a right to pop and get a burger with there kids. :twisted:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:54 pm

milly44 wrote:there f*cking arseholes some of them, i had grief a while back for getting a subway at half time.

today they wernt letting youngsters and some familys go to mcdonalds. WTF they pay for there tickets/season tickets, surely they have a right to pop and get a burger with there kids. :twisted:

Pathetic mate. Sums em up. pay £8,000 a year for my seats and cant even have a f*cking Sub!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:00 pm

gwyn you should also e mail the trust about this train fans issue which you were concerned about

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Sludge wrote:gwyn you should also e mail the trust about this train fans issue which you were concerned about

Sludgy sort em out mate.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:11 pm

gwyn you have been caught on camera eating at greggs during half time

there not happy -

over radio ere comesgwyn lock all gates

lol

one game gwyn if you remember not so long ago you were going out and my son had fallen asleep in ground it was freezing
i had to wait 20 mins for them to open gates with my son in my arms fast asleep freezing

they have some stupid ways down there espescialy no nonsense approach with fans over standing and singing
its getting worse someone one day will get hurt and your quite right its against health and safety can be closed and manned but to be locked with out any access to keys for locks is crazy ....

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Mallo .... its down to one thing ATTITUDE. The same bad ATTITUDE that runs right throughout the Club these days im afraid.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Daya wrote:Mallo .... its down to one thing ATTITUDE. The same bad ATTITUDE that runs right throughout the Club these days im afraid.

your spot on and fans have gone to soft - dont have to put up with this shit as if we fans dont go they have no fooking club - they have to have some respect for fans they think there on a different level and they will get bit very hard soon i can see it happening !

when it goes it will go and every part of the ground is suffering from it soon it will be one big bang as everyone is on about it more and more and they cant see it they think they have it all sewn up

how wrong they are

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:36 pm

mallo wrote:
Daya wrote:Mallo .... its down to one thing ATTITUDE. The same bad ATTITUDE that runs right throughout the Club these days im afraid.

your spot on and fans have gone to soft - dont have to put up with this shit as if we fans dont go they have no fooking club - they have to have some respect for fans they think there on a different level and they will get bit very hard soon i can see it happening !

when it goes it will go and every part of the ground is suffering from it soon it will be one big bang as everyone is on about it more and more and they cant see it they think they have it all sewn up

how wrong they are

Bang on Mallo, totally bang on....... so much bad attitude too much to type up thats for sure. lets just say its in ALL DEPARTMENTS .