Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Atmosphere was great today

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:23 pm

I really thought today was a much improved atmosphere, even when the team looked like throwing it away we sang. Compared to the rest of the season that was something in itself. Impressed with JET and for the first 30 mins we looked like a premiership team. Sitting back provided Watford with a platform to come back and very nearly did which resulted in severe nerves! But pop up Gabor and we all go home happpyyyyyyy
:D

Re: Atmosphere was great today

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Yeah it was good at times!

Alot better.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Sounded great on the radio :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:00 pm

yep was much better today, ali was on form to which helps :D

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Sorry to go against the grain but I thought it was really poor at times :oops:

We dont tend to inspire the players at times but obviously the same can be said vice versa.

Anyway 3 massive points again

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Was good but quiet at times

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 pm

It was better than it has been. It was almost like people are fed up with it being so quiet, and all the discussions about why it's so quiet at times, and were making an effort to sing.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:I really thought today was a much improved atmosphere, even when the team looked like throwing it away we sang. Compared to the rest of the season that was something in itself. Impressed with JET and for the first 30 mins we looked like a premiership team. Sitting back provided Watford with a platform to come back and very nearly did which resulted in severe nerves! But pop up Gabor and we all go home happpyyyyyyy
:D

And i win £50 by predicting 4-2!! :ayatollah: