Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OUR DEFENSE........

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:36 pm

....WILL BE OUR DOWNFALL,WE ARE STILL TOO DODGY AND DIS-ORGANIZED AT THE BACK,HUDSON AND KEV ARE DOING WELL,WE ARE IN SERIOUS NEED OF FRESH FACES TO GET SOME SORT OF STABILITY TO PUSH ON TO THE PROMISED LAND,WE CANT BE SERIOUS AUTOMATIC PROMOTION CANDIDATES IF WE ARE LEAKING SILLY GOALS,OUR BEDROCK MUST BE MADE STRONGER SO OUR OPPOSITION FINDS US A HARDER NUT TO CRACK...!!! :old: :angry5: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: OUR DEFENSE........

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:40 pm

My thoughts exactly.

6 clean sheets in 27 league games isnt league winning form

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:44 pm

vikinblue wrote:....WILL BE OUR DOWNFALL,WE ARE STILL TOO DODGY AND DIS-ORGANIZED AT THE BACK,HUDSON AND KEV ARE DOING WELL,WE ARE IN SERIOUS NEED OF FRESH FACES TO GET SOME SORT OF STABILITY TO PUSH ON TO THE PROMISED LAND,WE CANT BE SERIOUS AUTOMATIC PROMOTION CANDIDATES IF WE ARE LEAKING SILLY GOALS,OUR BEDROCK MUST BE MADE STRONGER SO OUR OPPOSITION FINDS US A HARDER NUT TO CRACK...!!! :old: :angry5: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Its not the defence, its our midfield letting the opposition get at the back four every time they attack.

Lay iff the defence and start having a go at Olly and Whitts!!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 pm

We did lose Naylor and ended up with a Burke as a right back I don't think they did too badly.

First goal there were enough players back, to stop the goal, more than the defence.

Second goal Heaton slipped, happens to the best of them.

Other than that we held pretty firm, were good against Norwich too. We got a new CB so we're looking good.

Oh and a CB scored today :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Finally some sense.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:05 am

IF WE DONT GET 1 OR 2 QUALITY DEFENDERS IN BEFORE END OF MONTH IMO WE WILL STRUGGLE TO MAKE PLAY OFFS,AGREED, WE HAVE HAD 1 OR 2 LIGHT WEIGHTS IN MIDFIELD HOPEFULLY THAT WILL CHANGE WHEN RAMSEY
STEPS INTO THE FOLD,WE NEED STRENGTH IN DEPTH AT THE BACK IF WE ARE GOING FOR GOLD,IS BEEN OUR WEAKNESS
ALL SEASON,I THINK MOST WOULD AGREE WITH THAT!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:13 am

ECB wrote:My thoughts exactly.

6 clean sheets in 27 league games isnt league winning form

So being second in the league counts for nothing wake up

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:36 am

I ALONG WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF CONCERNED FANS ARE WIDE AWAKE,HAVE YOU BIN WATCHING THE SAME TEAM AS ME LATELY ???,WE ARE LEAKING TOO MANY SILLY GOALS,WE HAVE ONLY KEPT ONE CLEAN SHEET IN 16 GAMES,LIKE I SAID I AM WIDE AWAKE.......HOW ABOUT YOU!!!!! :banghead: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:46 am

Got to agree it's our midfield thats the problem they let the opposing players straight through. The centre mids need more in there he needs to change this in there.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:07 am

agreed I got hammered for saying this last night!

Remember Wembley last year !!!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:07 am

OK LETS KEEP THE SAME BACK FOUR ,NOW WHICH ONE SHALL WE PLAY,UUMMM,KEV IN AT CB ALONG WITH HUDSON,OR MAY BE GYPES,OR QUINN RB,OR BLAKE LB,OR NAYLOR LB,NO PERHAPS HE MAY HAVE A SUPER FAST WINGER AGAINST HIM,SO WAT ABOUT SUPER KEV LB.....COME ON....WE NEED STABILITY AT THE BACK ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE YOU KNOW,..ONE CLEAN SHEET IN LAST 16 GAMES,IT MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH OUR BACK FOUR.......JONESY!!! :director: SORT IT OUT MATE :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: