Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A great day for little Tommy

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Fantastic time had by the Hughes family. Met by Matt the guy who organises the mascots-top bloke who was lovely with all 4 of the mascots.

Met all the players-all of them were great with the kids. Took loads of photos (will post them later).

Tommy really enjoyed himself-they all wanted to run out with Bellamy so they had to draw lots. Tommy was 2nd name out so chose to run out with Chops.

He thoroughlly enjoyed the warm up etc....

Prior to the match my Mrs was stopped by the Football League Show cameraman as my baby son had a bib on saying I support CCFC because my Daddy says so. He took footage which will hopefully be shown on tonights show.

The game was a real rollercoaster-3 up and cruising. Then the dodgy defence returned and we rode our luck.

My mum was at her first ever game and loved it. My dad who was a season ticket holder in 70s and 80s was at the CCS for the 1st time and was impressed.

Any way time for a beer.

Brilliant day out

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: A great day for little Tommy

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Prior to the match my Mrs was stopped by the Football League Show cameraman as my baby son had a bib on saying I support WEST HAM because my Daddy says so. He took footage which will hopefully be shown on tonights show but my wife kept tight lipped and didn't give the game away about Daya and her.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Daya wrote:Prior to the match my Mrs was stopped by the Football League Show cameraman as my baby son had a bib on saying I support WEST HAM because my Daddy says so. He took footage which will hopefully be shown on tonights show but my wife kept tight lipped and didn't give the game away about Daya and her.

:lol:

Football League show-mmm in preparartion for the hammers relegation?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Daya wrote:Prior to the match my Mrs was stopped by the Football League Show cameraman as my baby son had a bib on saying I support WEST HAM because my Daddy says so. He took footage which will hopefully be shown on tonights show but my wife kept tight lipped and didn't give the game away about Daya and her.

:lol:

Football League show-mmm in preparartion for the hammers relegation?

Staying up mate, very tight down there - long way to go. Go right to the wire.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Fantastic time had by the Hughes family. Met by Matt the guy who organises the mascots-top bloke who was lovely with all 4 of the mascots.

Met all the players-all of them were great with the kids. Took loads of photos (will post them later).

Tommy really enjoyed himself-they all wanted to run out with Bellamy so they had to draw lots. Tommy was 2nd name out so chose to run out with Chops.

He thoroughlly enjoyed the warm up etc....

Prior to the match my Mrs was stopped by the Football League Show cameraman as my baby son had a bib on saying I support CCFC because my Daddy says so. He took footage which will hopefully be shown on tonights show.

The game was a real rollercoaster-3 up and cruising. Then the dodgy defence returned and we rode our luck.

My mum was at her first ever game and loved it. My dad who was a season ticket holder in 70s and 80s was at the CCS for the 1st time and was impressed.

Any way time for a beer.

Brilliant day out

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

glad you had a good day mate. hope little tommy wasnt bullied by little joesph :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 pm

:D :D :D