Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

whitts cant play in the centre again

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:50 pm

he is simply not doin g enough,we need a battler in there :ayatollah:

Re: whitts cant play in the centre again

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 pm

krab wrote:he is simply not doin g enough,we need a battler in there :ayatollah:

wouldnt it be good if we had someone like a ramsey to just slot in 8-) :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:52 pm

That pass for the Bellamy goal was just class

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:53 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:That pass for the Bellamy goal was just class

it was agreed,but were was he for the other 89.5 minutes,last season 20 odd goals. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:54 pm

glammy74 wrote:
krab wrote:he is simply not doin g enough,we need a battler in there :ayatollah:

wouldnt it be good if we had someone like a ramsey to just slot in 8-) :D :ayatollah:

pity its for a short period thou :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Whitts is a luxury we do'nt need at the moment. We need a ball winner in there. Maybe Oli can settle into that type of role with Rambo along side him.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:17 pm

If you analyse every game this year in detail, you will find that Whitts contibutes very little to the game.
Today we had a quick five minutes not watching the game, just focusing on what Whitts does, the answer was staggering -
he hides and does f**k all. I agree the ball he put through to Bellers was first class, other than that he just hid.
He is not good enough for this team and I am afraid he will be the one that gives way for our man RAMBO. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Whitts is not a super dynamic, cover-every-blade-of-grass type of player but teams need different types of players to gel. When Whitts does do something, it often leads to a goal - like his pass today. Nobody in our team can play a through-ball like Whitts or keeps possession as well as Whitts. I know our fans sometimes like headless chicken, 110% players (Willie Boland anyone?) - and teams need those types of players too - but I'd rather have a Whitts in there with Oli than Drinkwater at the moment (although I like Drinkwater as a player). When we have Ramsey though, well, that's a different matter!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Halifax93 wrote:Whitts is not a super dynamic, cover-every-blade-of-grass type of player but teams need different types of players to gel. When Whitts does do something, it often leads to a goal - like his pass today. Nobody in our team can play a through-ball like Whitts or keeps possession as well as Whitts. I know our fans sometimes like headless chicken, 110% players (Willie Boland anyone?) - and teams need those types of players too - but I'd rather have a Whitts in there with Oli than Drinkwater at the moment (although I like Drinkwater as a player). When we have Ramsey though, well, that's a different matter!

i dont want a headless chicken,but how many times did whitts put that cross in,how many times does he make that committed challenge,barge throu players,as someone else said he is a luxury we cant afford,when we are in the prem he may well show us what he can do :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Witts is quality and must start CM

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 pm

krab wrote:
Halifax93 wrote:Whitts is not a super dynamic, cover-every-blade-of-grass type of player but teams need different types of players to gel. When Whitts does do something, it often leads to a goal - like his pass today. Nobody in our team can play a through-ball like Whitts or keeps possession as well as Whitts. I know our fans sometimes like headless chicken, 110% players (Willie Boland anyone?) - and teams need those types of players too - but I'd rather have a Whitts in there with Oli than Drinkwater at the moment (although I like Drinkwater as a player). When we have Ramsey though, well, that's a different matter!

i dont want a headless chicken,but how many times did whitts put that cross in,how many times does he make that committed challenge,barge throu players,as someone else said he is a luxury we cant afford,when we are in the prem he may well show us what he can do :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hi Krab, good to speak to you at the party last night! Good job you didn't mention Whitts then, we might have fallen out! The moustache has come off you'll be glad to know... :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Halifax93 wrote:
krab wrote:

Hi Krab, good to speak to you at the party last night! Good job you didn't mention Whitts then, we might have fallen out! The moustache has come off you'll be glad to know... :ayatollah:

i remember now,HALIFAX.how are you.goodnight last night. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:08 pm

:ayatollah: