Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

shall we all go visit the jacks board

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:55 pm

and take the p#ss out of them, :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Re: shall we all go visit the jacks board

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Because you're level on points with us despite all your signings and debt?

You go for it :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:00 pm

No cause it allways backfires.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:01 pm

NJ73 wrote:Because you're level on points with us despite all your signings and debt?

That's right....SIGNINGS!! quality ones at that! Can you say you are stronger than you were on Dec 31st?? Yoga got Luke Moore!! Woo hooooo! How many has he scored in his 3/4 games so far? As much as the rest of your strikers this season I'm guessing?? Get back to your hole you Jack prick., your sister is getting cold on her own

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Because you're level on points with us despite all your signings and debt?

That's right....SIGNINGS!! quality ones at that! Can you say you are stronger than you were on Dec 31st?? Yoga got Luke Moore!! Woo hooooo! How many has he scored in his 3/4 games so far? As much as the rest of your strikers this season I'm guessing?? Get back to your hole you Jack prick., your sister is getting cold on her own

No she aint, shes cuddled up to me ;)

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:03 pm

we havnt gone tits up like you did twice :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:

Good banter :roll:

As for are we stronger? Of course we are. We've got Moore in and got rid of Pintado and we've got Britton in and got rid of Lopez.

And we do it all within our budget.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:11 pm

What a sad thread :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:12 pm

yup, sounds exactly what a cyber warrior would do.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:13 pm

and rangel is doing his bit. :D

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 pm

I'm not going on their site-my computer might catch a virus.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I'm not going on their site-my computer might catch a virus.

hadnt thought of that,itll grow so many buttons you will need 6 fingers on each hand,may aswell give it to a jack then so they can use it :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:35 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:

Good banter :roll:

As for are we stronger? Of course we are. We've got Moore in and got rid of Pintado and we've got Britton in and got rid of Lopez.

And we do it all within our budget.

first off how do you know what the budget for your scummy club is. 2ndly, how do you know what the budget is for our billionaires ?...................ahhhh shit, did i just give that away! :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Maybe there budget is smaller than ours, why do they always think we are over ours?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:40 pm

krab wrote:and take the p#ss out of them, :D :D :D :ayatollah:

IM BANNED :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm

Colours/NJ

On a serious note just wondering what your financial position is like had it from a jack family (there daughter used to go out with one of your ex players) that you are struggling to strengthen due to cash flow.

Also know someone who works with your team on fitness and he talks very highly of Brendon Rodgers - your thoughts ?