Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A moan-Is our support cluless about football!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:00 pm

:ayatollah: I sometimes wonder whether or support has any knowledge about the game!

Have some of you ever played the game of Football?

Hudson a Rock etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we nearly arsed up a 3nil lead today, we have no leadership at the back

We have been stuffed quite a few times this season, we were lucky today

Naylor! Blake and Hudson have been woeful.

The only good defender we have in Super Kev!

Re: A moan-Is our support cluless about football!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Placid - your wrong there mate - Hudson was outstanding today , as was Super Kev. Try and give some credit where its due, and try not to find something to moan about after a great game of football and a very entertaining home win - you can't please some people in these parts ! :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Agree with you about Naylor and Blake. But I reckon Hudson is playing much better than he was last season. As for Kev, he certainly puts his body on the line.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm

placid-casual wrote::ayatollah: I sometimes wonder whether or support has any knowledge about the game!

Hudson a Rock etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we nearly arsed up a 3nil lead today, we have no leadership at the back

4-2 win over form side clearly not good enough ffs

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 pm

That's it ! I give up.

Until we achieve world domination some twats will never stop :roll:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:07 pm

You get that Watford beat QPR 3-1 at Loftus Road right? I suppose QPR's back 5 are terrible too?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:09 pm

placid-casual wrote::ayatollah: I sometimes wonder whether or support has any knowledge about the game!

jules behave now :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Hudson woeful
I think you've just proved your point. Some of our fans are clueless.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:21 am

AGREE WITH MOST OF YOUR COMMENTS,IMO WE NEED 1 OR 2 QUALITY DEFENDERS TO TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF SUPER KEV AND HUDSON,IMO THEY BOTH TRY TOO HARD TO COVER FOR OUR WEAKNESSES,WE WILL THEN SEE THE BEST OF THEM, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:28 am

I think Hudson has played some good games this season. Don't forget everyone will some off games :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:33 am

Agree with you mate

Despite winning today i couldn't help be dissapointed that we conceded 2 goals

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:42 am

ok lads I suppose it was a bit harsh ! The game yesterday was ace!totally agree But jesus I worry about our defense!

8-)

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:18 am

Well I must be one of these people who have no knowledge of the game because I never played the game but I tell you something that is a FACT.

No player has deserves being given a WOEFUL rating for sitting on the bench for the entire game. With all your experience in the game you were actually watching yesterday. WERE YOU :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:40 am

castleblue wrote:

Well I must be one of these people who have no knowledge of the game because I never played the game but I tell you something that is a FACT.

No player has deserves being given a WOEFUL rating for sitting on the bench for the entire game. With all your experience in the game you were actually watching yesterday. WERE YOU :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've played hundreds of times at centre half and I've been disgusted to see some of the unfair criticism aimed at Hudson. Lets be fair, he has deficiencies, he's fairly slow and makes the odd mistake (don't we all), but I've read things that made me sick, things I wouldn't even want to repeat. Idiots have blamed him for mistakes made by Gerrard (early last season), blamed him for the play-off final defeat (when none of the goals were his fault) and just generally slagged him off week after week.

He's not SUDDENLY become a very good player, the lad has played 250 times at this level. The biggest thing is that he has cut down the errors, or at least been punshed less for them by opposing strikers. He's had a bit of luck he lacked last year. He was a decent played before and is a decent player now, not a world beater, but a more than adequate Championship centre half.

Look at where teams he's played in have finished , Charlton went down, but Palace and ourselves have done well with him. The managers he's had - 5-6 top quality ones and its obvious that despite some armchair experts opinions, he can do the job.
Lovely to see him getting some credit now

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Yes mate I was there! And yes I have experience of playing I was captain of sully colts under 10's to under 16's
I was a top notch centre back par excellence
Then played for Barry boys then Barry and district league representative sides 1976-80

Lol

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 pm

placid-casual wrote:Yes mate I was there! And yes I have experience of playing I was captain of sully colts under 10's to under 16's
I was a top notch centre back par excellence
Then played for Barry boys then Barry and district league representative sides 1976-80

Lol

WOW I'm impressed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:05 pm

And I kicked mel Reece RIP in the nuts once playing grange on the mall.

So I'm well qualified to judge Hudson

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 pm

placid-casual wrote:And I kicked mel Reece RIP in the nuts once playing grange on the mall.

So I'm well qualified to judge Hudson

Absolutely qualified no doubt about it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 pm

We do have some fans who dont give a shit. but I disagree i reckon hudson was fantastic today if you put woodgate, gabbidons name on hisback you been prasing him so much. I agree naylor is so bad, this season hes been teriible and teams have noticed that. e.g watford and bristol away where they tore him apart. I reckon though super Kev has been our best player this season, he loves this club. Yes we nearly cocked it up at 3-0 that was to do with our midfield who i thought whittingham did not play well at all. However if we had this game last season we would of drawn or lost but we showed some grit towards the end and come away with 3 points another example of some grit was against bristol at home

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:34 pm

clueless, its simple put a good player with hudson such as kev and it works,for the most of last season and this he's been doing the job of 2 players as gypes as lost the plot and hudson as been doing his work as well as his own.in football players need to complement each other and hudson and kev do,hudson reads the game very well he can get caught out with his lack of pace and this is were kev covers so well and helps him out.regarding the game yesterday if you had so much knoledge on the game you would of realised we got murdered in midfield yet again,wich has happened on many occasions this season. :o :o

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:52 pm

I know what I'm on about it's everyone else.

Luckily I haven't got many "experts" or witty fuckers around me at the stadium. At NP i was surrounded by them.

Boothroyd this and Boothroyd that.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:55 pm

What Hudson definitely lacks is leadership qualities. Its what the
defence needs. He has certainly improved, and I take my hat off
to the feller. But all defences want that bloke who barks out orders
and galvanises the rest of the defenders. Thats not Hudson!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Hudson is very good mate.

Disagree with you on that one.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion however, but you seem to be in the minortity on that one.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:29 pm

I agree with Taffy! :D

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:32 pm

placid-casual wrote:I agree with Taffy! :D

Taffy has got it right I agree but in your original post you claim Hudson has been woeful.

I'm a little :? :? :? :? :? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:26 pm

YES,I AGREE WITH TAFFY APPLE HUDSON HAS IMPROVED AND HAS PLAYED SOME CRACKING
GAMES,TAFFY, YOU HAVE HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE F@@KING HEAD HE IS NO LEADER,
WHICH WE ARE DESPERATELY LACKING AND HAVE DONE FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF SEASONS
ITS NO GOOD BELLERS BEING CAPTAIN ONE WEEK THEN HUDSON THE NEXT,WE NEED ONE TEAM
CAPTAIN TO SHOUT THE ODDS AND GET HIS TEAM FIRED UP WEEK IN WEEK OUT... :ayatollah: