Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will Buckley

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Fair play he ruined us up in Watford and was very good again today, only 21 and i think a future star carnt see Watford holding on to him for long. Had daughter with me today so changed my canton end standing seat and sat in the grandstand today and fair play the atmosphere was great sounded really loud, the canton and ninian stand were singing in sync well done lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Will Buckley

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Is a f*cking tw*t, he was such a bellend.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Definately caused us a few problems today.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:58 pm

stapes wrote:Fair play he ruined us up in Watford and was very good again today, only 21 and i think a future star carnt see Watford holding on to him for long. Had daughter with me today so changed my canton end standing seat and sat in the grandstand today and fair play the atmosphere was great sounded really loud, the canton and ninian stand were singing in sync well done lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree, he caused us numerous problems and looked a quality player. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:03 pm

the boy is quality and will go on to bigger and better things
Can see why grahames has scored 18 goals this season

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:06 pm

It's been emotional wrote:the boy is quality and will go on to bigger and better things

Great player if he was playing for us. Diving cnut for them today!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Howey1927 wrote:
It's been emotional wrote:the boy is quality and will go on to bigger and better things

Great player if he was playing for us. Diving cnut for them today!

I agree that any touch on the lad that he goes down but im afraid that any player these days with the ability to beat a man are coached to go down any contact
But technically he looked as good i have seen in this league

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Agreed. Great player.

If (sorry when) we go up, one to go for!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: