Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ramsey or whitts

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm

ramsey for me as he can be the go to player who can dictate our tempo and still give the killer passes.Im not knocking whitts but we have got to utilise ramsey as long as we have him.thoughts lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ramsey or whitts

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Ramsey no question about it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 pm

:lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 pm

R-A-M-S-E-Y! :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:30 pm

frank skinner wrote:ramsey for me as he can be the go to player who can dictate our tempo and still give the killer passes.Im not knocking whitts but we have got to utilise ramsey as long as we have him.thoughts lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

the way whitts is playing at the moment a chubby 10 yearold boy would be more productive,he has stepped right out of the game,sorry the answer is ramsey :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:31 pm

ramsey

complete midfielder, can do everything

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:43 pm

You all moan about loans and then say play the loan player :lol: :lol:

Witts easily

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 pm

I thought this was joke thread, until I realised it was not!

Whitts? he should be sold to some parks team, he is stealing money from the club.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Ramsey for me , but whitts is still class did you not see his ball for Bellamys goal !?? :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Aaron Ramsey, Aaron Ramsey Aaron Ramsey

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 pm

i will never slag any player off that plays for cardiff city with out good reason......but whitts is an exception.
i have never ever thought much of him. hes a footballing fanny :lol:

he doesnt have the pace to beat a man out wide, and he doesnt have the bottle to put his foot in and make a tackle in the middle.

when we get over run in middle if you look for whitts hes usually doing some sort of ballet routine 20 yards behind the ball :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:36 pm

RAMSEY

Reading a few of the threads tonight I'm pleased (that's not the right word coz I don't like slagging off our own) that others are beginning to see Whittingham for what he is. He is lazy, scared of nearly every other player, takes no responsibility and gives Hudson the ball all the time (who then has to lump it forward) but then will play a magnificent pass or score from 30 yards out.

If only the rest of his game was as good as his free kicks!

We could have given his payrise to Bothroyd or Burke and saved all the recent nonsense!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Whitts wasn't good today but maybe he's being asked to do a job that doesn't suit him.

He contributed well last season in a different role so before you all turn on him maybe we should play him to his strengths.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Has to be Rambo :)

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 pm

RobP wrote:Whitts wasn't good today but maybe he's being asked to do a job that doesn't suit him.

He contributed well last season in a different role so before you all turn on him maybe we should play him to his strengths.

So where do you play him? He can't tackle and doesn't track back so the middle isn't right. He's got no pace and can't beat a man so out wide doesn't fit either.

In a free role? Can we afford that and would he do enough there? I don't think so.

Last season will be by far the best of his career.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Howey1927 wrote:
RobP wrote:Whitts wasn't good today but maybe he's being asked to do a job that doesn't suit him.

So where do you play him? He can't tackle and doesn't track back so the middle isn't right. He's got no pace and can't beat a man so out wide doesn't fit either.

In a free role? Can we afford that and would he do enough there? I don't think so.

Last season will be by far the best of his career.

Just to get this right I thought he was very bad today.

My point is that he still has the same ability as last season but he's been asked to play a different role.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Let's not forget how many goals Whitts scored the other year. Rambo is good and I have no doubt has the potential to be a great. I also know the club really rate Whitts as being the most naturally talented at ccfc, but he is too laid back. I also think they are slightly different players.
Can I have both?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Let's not forget how many goals Whitts scored the other year. Rambo is good and I have no doubt has the potential to be a great. I also know the club really rate Whitts as being the most naturally talented at ccfc, but he is too laid back. I also think they are slightly different players.
Can I have both?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:53 pm

dougblue wrote:Let's not forget how many goals Whitts scored the other year. Rambo is good and I have no doubt has the potential to be a great. I also know the club really rate Whitts as being the most naturally talented at ccfc, but he is too laid back. I also think they are slightly different players.
Can I have both?

That's cheating! You can have Rambo.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:38 am

RAMBO ANY DAY BUT WHAT 2 BALL FROM WHITTS :ayatollah: