Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 pm

coc85 wrote:Not captain material!!!!!!!

EXPLAIN?

Re: Mc Naughton Legend Status Pending?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

EXPLAIN?

some people like to lead,others dont,kev doesnt,bellamy does :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:48 pm

krab wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

EXPLAIN?

some people like to lead,others dont,kev doesnt,bellamy does :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

SORE-TID :old:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm

I love little Kev.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm

He's amazing, Fairplay to the lad, City Ledgend! :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:22 pm

In a world of over paid, over hyped and pampered footballers it good to see that there are still a few hard working, honest footballers who will play anywhere for their team.

Played 3 positions today, knocked out cold at one point, finished the game in midfield and even with his Injury still managed to get to the ball first and win a few tackles.

Should have been MOM.

Well done done super Kev.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Super Kev is possibly the biggest unsung hero in the Championship. He's been superb since the day he arrived.

It's a pity for him that he's had the injuries over the years but probably lucky for us otherwise he would have been off!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:46 pm

I honestly cant believe he hasnt had more Scotland caps. I know Alan Hutton is the preferred right back but Super Kev can play at left back or centre half as well. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm

He's a true Ccfc legend, quiet, unassuming and hard as Fecking nails. He was knocked out cold today but got up and carried on - what a man. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:52 am

I love Kev :D can do no wrong in my eyes!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:24 am

Claire wrote:I love Kev :D can do no wrong in my eyes!

I love claire :D can do no wrong in my eyes!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 am

King Kev is a true legend, he's had so many injuries only cause he's not afraid to get stuck in and make a challenge, unlike a lot of todays footballers.

He's consistent and hopefully playing from LB for the rest of the season now theat Dekel has signed!

Kevin McNaughton - The true Last King Of Scotland!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:24 am

Super Kev is my man of the season so far....mr consistent, in a sometimes dodgy defence we can relay on him to give a solid performance as well as giving is another option due to his flair going forward. I don't wanna put certain other players down but if a certain England international took a blow to the head like kev took yesterday, he would still be on the pitch now rolling about.

'' kevin mcnaughton you are the light of my life oh kev mcnaughton id let you shag my wife oh kev mcnaughton i want silver hair too ''
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 am

He's already a legend in my eyes. If we had 11 tryers like super kev we would be away and gone in this league by now - he is a one of a kind, a proper little terrier. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:35 am

i find it unbelieveable that kevin mcNaughton is not playing in the premier league and for scotland! ... the man is an outstanding player!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:07 am

Fair do's to the man, he always gives his best and is quite frankly fearless, definately doesn't get the recognition by his peers he deserves, but at least he has it from the 'City Faithful, Kev! your status as a city legend is well and truly confirmed :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:18 am

AGREED, WHAT A GUY, WHAT A PLAYER,HE IS UP THERE WITH THE ALL TIME GREATS,KEEP IT GOING,WE LUV YOU MATE!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :love9: :headbang: :headbang: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:28 am

ristey1927 wrote:
Claire wrote:I love Kev :D can do no wrong in my eyes!

I love claire :D can do no wrong in my eyes!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:38 am

My favourite player, gives no less than 110% every game, hero.