Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

why do people want defensive football?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:46 am

What's with ppl moaning about conceding goals????

I'm much happier with us playing the attacking football we are rather than.trying to pick up 1-0 wins like the jacks aim for.

Scoring goals gets u out of this league. And I've always thought Hudson is a good defender gypes and Blake.and read the game well.enough tho.

Re: why do people want defensive football?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:54 am

WOULD'NT YOU RATHER SEE US WIN 3-0, OR 4-0,OR 5-0,WE ARE NOT SAYING TO PLAY A DEFENSIVE GAME,ALL WE ARE SAYING IS THAT WE ARE LEAKING FAR TO MANY GOALS FOR SO CALLED PROMOTION CANDIDATES,HOW COULD WE PLAY DEFENSIVE FOOTBALL WITH PLAYERS LIKE BELLAMY,CHOPRA,JET,JAY,ETC,ETC..... :shock: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:18 am

I love the attacking football!!

It's the attacking defending that worries me !

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:21 am

Blake wrote:What's with ppl moaning about conceding goals????

I'm much happier with us playing the attacking football we are rather than.trying to pick up 1-0 wins like the jacks aim for.

Scoring goals gets u out of this league. And I've always thought Hudson is a good defender gypes and Blake.and read the game well.enough tho.

nobody is talking about defensive football,but like yesterday when teams get the upper hand you know it is a matter of time before we concede,3-0 up,watford get 2 back,have a goal disallowed and hit the post,not good defending is it, :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:56 am

AGREED.........!!!