Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hudson - player of the year

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:34 am

i've read this on a couple of posts last night and i must say, i couldn't agree more. The guy has stood up consistently this year and has proved a lot of people wrong. I think he has often been hampered by his defensive partners time and again but alongside kev he really looks the part. His positional sense is second to none and he has used this to save us countless times this season. I also think he's growing in confidence and now he's winning over the boo boys is getting better and better each game

Re: Hudson - player of the year

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:42 am

Completely agree! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 am

Mmm.

Much improved I agree and reasonably consistent now but not sure I'd say he's been player of the year.

Beginning to show what he's capable of and needs to keep up the standard he's shown for the last couple of weeks throughout the rest of the season.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:52 am

thehumblegringo wrote:i've read this on a couple of posts last night and i must say, i couldn't agree more. The guy has stood up consistently this year and has proved a lot of people wrong. I think he has often been hampered by his defensive partners time and again but alongside kev he really looks the part. His positional sense is second to none and he has used this to save us countless times this season. I also think he's growing in confidence and now he's winning over the boo boys is getting better and better each game

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: stop it you are killing me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:59 am

the only people u can argue that have played better is kev who is always consistent and jay but jay has missed half the season, other than that nobody has been close

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:01 am

davids wrote:Mmm.

Much improved I agree and reasonably consistent now but not sure I'd say he's been player of the year.

Beginning to show what he's capable of and needs to keep up the standard he's shown for the last couple of weeks throughout the rest of the season.

Consistency, thats what we want. We luvs a tryer down here :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:03 am

I'll get me coat! ;)

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:31 am

Agree he has been our best player this season,i dont know if he struggled with the move last season new players new club and that.But this season he's been imense him and kev are doing a great job,all we need know are 2 full backs to help them.Trouble is people are to quick to get on his back unlike other players we got.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:48 am

Unlike last season he has certainly saved us more goals than he has cost us and looks rally committed to the cause. I'd have to agree that he is our player of the seaon - so far...

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Totally agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:49 pm

I agree, I got it all wrong about him last year. It's almost as if Dave Jones knows more about footie than us............ :o :o

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:I agree, I got it all wrong about him last year. It's almost as if Dave Jones knows more about footie than us............ :o :o

Now now! One step at a time! ;)

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:05 pm

He has got better fair play but lets see how the rest of the season goes as he plays well then has a couple of bad but for Kev should get player of the year every year always give 100% and is the best signing Jones had made to be honest always does well if Kev makes a mistake we all look at each other as it is rare

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Im sorry i aint a hudson fan :? hes been better the last couple of months i agree but player of the season :?
he dosnt close down and tbh he cant header a ball :?
but there has been an improvement
so lets hope he can carry on
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: