Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Miami - who's been ?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:04 am

Got a few days there next week, what's to do ?

Re: Miami - who's been ?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:51 am

miami ink tattoist , get in ther first day an book for last day , opens at noon , Qs mind!!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:57 am

ely trendy wrote:miami ink tattoist , get in ther first day an book for last day , opens at noon , Qs mind!!

I fancy getting a tatt on my back of Gavin Rae, to accompany the Nana Mouskuri one.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:59 am

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
ely trendy wrote:miami ink tattoist , get in ther first day an book for last day , opens at noon , Qs mind!!

I fancy getting a tatt on my back of Gavin Rae, to accompany the Nana Mouskuri one.

:shock:

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Only ever been to the airport...........fecking nightmare!!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Dange wrote:Only ever been to the airport...........fecking nightmare!!

They're shit those airport holidays, next time push the boat out a bit.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
Dange wrote:Only ever been to the airport...........fecking nightmare!!

They're shit those airport holidays, next time push the boat out a bit.

:lol:

Your right....if only I hadn't missed my connecting flight :lol: .

Seriously though I've been to many an airport and Miami is without doubt the worst, a simple connection to Mexico with three kids in tow and they were as helpful as piles in the winter!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:

Gain Rae ? You know I guess , that they put you in jail for being Drugs ? :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Lots to do there, depending on your fancy....

If you're in to the cultural side of things then do a tour of the 'Art Deco' area, as it's a great place

Alternately, you could do a trip to The Florida Keys (Key Largo is not that far away) or sample the Everglades

Organised trips are recommended as they keep you away from some pretty dodgy areas on the outskirts of Miami

A scenic flight is not too expensive over there and you could et unbelievable pics

Alternatively, just head for the beach, check out the stunning scenary ( ;) ;) ) and just chill

any way you do it, just relax and enjoy....it's a great place to go

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:46 pm

ive been awsome place fair play !

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Been a few times and its a great city, beaches and night life and great shopping, you got to take one of the organised coach tours that take you around the city, well worth a trip, dress accordingly coz when the humidity is high, it's like walking around in a sauna when you got a fur coat. 8-)

Oh and the six lane highways are mad, if you gonna drive take a valium and extra insurance. :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:56 pm

ive never been there, but i did watch miami vice on the telly, always a murder in every episode,,,,,, :ayatollah: :roll: