Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales on Sunday player ratings

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:37 am

Despite posting yesterday that I thought Hudson had a good game and Naylor gave us another improved performance the WOS scored them 6 and 5 respectively whilst the Jacks according to the radio were poor yet they scored their whole team with 70 points where as the Football league paper scored their whole team 56 an average of just 5.5 per player. Do you think there is a slight bias by the WOS given their relationship with DJ. Bloom's prediction of us losing 2-0 also ranks of bitterness and good to see he does not know what he is talking a bout.

Re: Wales on Sunday player ratings

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:46 pm

lol what I've been saying! ;)

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Taffs Well Blue wrote:. Do you think there is a slight bias by the WOS given their relationship with DJ. Bloom's prediction of us losing 2-0 also ranks of bitterness and good to see he does not know what he is talking a bout.

Yep thats pretty much spot on fella ;)

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Bloom has no idea what he's talking about, I've been saying that for years

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Taffs Well Blue wrote:Despite posting yesterday that I thought Hudson had a good game and Naylor gave us another improved performance the WOS scored them 6 and 5 respectively whilst the Jacks according to the radio were poor yet they scored their whole team with 70 points where as the Football league paper scored their whole team 56 an average of just 5.5 per player. Do you think there is a slight bias by the WOS given their relationship with DJ. Bloom's prediction of us losing 2-0 also ranks of bitterness and good to see he does not know what he is talking a bout.

You buy the Wales on Sunday? :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:59 pm

The guy reporting on the City 'Chris Wathan' is a Jack.

It was a superb game yesterday, they wouldnt get entertainment at the Liberty like that in 10 years. He should have been showering us with praise.