Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

can Cardiff really consider selling Bothroyd

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Yesterday he assisted one goal and scored another Without him Cardiff do not appear to function the same.Can they really sell him and be really be serious about the premiership?

Re: can Cardiff really consider selling Bothroyd

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:08 pm

tbh what gets me is all the speculation of will he wont he! if hes gona go i wish hed hurryup and go so we can use the money to get in another player or 2 and maybe them special lights we so badly need! And yes' with or without jay we can still finnish top 2 with points to spare :ayatollah: id like him 2 stay of course but if he is gona go then lets get it out of the way so we knw were we stand and move on!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:11 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:tbh what gets me is all the speculation of will he wont he! if hes gona go i wish hed hurryup and go so we can use the money to get in another player or 2 and maybe them special lights we so badly need! And yes' with or without jay we can still finnish top 2 with points to spare :ayatollah: id like him 2 stay of course but if he is gona go then lets get it out of the way so we knw were we stand and move on!

you make good point IF right offer comes in i want it like middle monday or Tuesday so we could use the money. last day of transfer window would pointless if you ask me.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:13 pm

WE CAN NOT SELL HIM! when he is on starting line up, i reckon it gives players a boost because they know how important he is to us. The second goal was quality of striker partnership

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Ryan_bluebird wrote:WE CAN NOT SELL HIM! when he is on starting line up, i reckon it gives players a boost because they know how important he is to us. The second goal was quality of striker partnership

i agree he is important to the team but if the board gets offered 5 mill for him
with a few months left on his contract the would be mad to turn it down
we have to balance the books an not go down the road of ridsdale an gamble on promition

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 pm

sleepers wrote:
Ryan_bluebird wrote:WE CAN NOT SELL HIM! when he is on starting line up, i reckon it gives players a boost because they know how important he is to us. The second goal was quality of striker partnership

i agree he is important to the team but if the board gets offered 5 mill for him
with a few months left on his contract the would be mad to turn it down
we have to balance the books an not go down the road of ridsdale an gamble on promition

i be glad when this transfer window is shut lol :lol: