Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCS Stewards

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Cracking day yesterday but ruined once again by some asshole steards.
Wanted to throw a guy out for standing up and taking his shoes off and singing. I intervened and told em to f**k off and leave him so they then threatened to throw me out to which i told them to try and give it a go. They soon backed off for reinforcements and a chief steward came along who was sound, i explained to him what happened and he was ok. After the game i found the tw*t of a stward and asked him what his problem was, he told me that it was pricks like me sticking my nose in that was causing problems, he said there was a safety issue by that guy standing up and that it would cause an incident!, i told him that did he not think that by trying to forcefully remove someone just for standing and having a laugh that wouldnt cause an even worse incident.!!. Anyway, had a right old barney with him in the concourse and left absolutely tamping. What is the problem with these dicks, i'm not a great fan of the CCS, lack of atmosphere etc, but these assholes are being a pain and im getting pretty fed up with the whole place. :(

Re: CCS Stewards

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:30 pm

before long theres gona be a serious incedent were a steward or stewards are gona end up in hospital, i wouldnt want to see that happen but ppl are starting 2 get seriously pissed off with there attitude towards us fans! its like there on some kinda power trip! its going to come to a head sooner or later and my moneys on the fans coming out on top lol

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:44 pm

i totally agree boys. the stewards are a real pain in the fuckin arse gone! like the powers gone to their heads or summin. dozy cunts!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:48 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:before long theres gona be a serious incedent were a steward or stewards are gona end up in hospital, i wouldnt want to see that happen but ppl are starting 2 get seriously pissed off with there attitude towards us fans! its like there on some kinda power trip! its going to come to a head sooner or later and my moneys on the fans coming out on top lol

i dont think its gonna be to long either mate! i was so close to sticking the nut in one yesterday! i defo dont want to get banned tho ! fans will come out on top eventually

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:56 pm

looking over from the canton stand at the ninian stand, at one point en mass they all seemed to be hell bent on getting everyone to sit down in the 117 area prob around 20 stewards gesturing and moving people etc.... They need to chill out how you can allow away fans 5 meteres away to stand up and then tell our lads to sit down is a joke

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:looking over from the canton stand at the ninian stand, at one point en mass they all seemed to be hell bent on getting everyone to sit down in the 117 area prob around 20 stewards gesturing and moving people etc.... They need to chill out how you can allow away fans 5 meteres away to stand up and then tell our lads to sit down is a joke

I noticed that as well - they are a pain in the arse who think they are imortal! :evil:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Jez wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:looking over from the canton stand at the ninian stand, at one point en mass they all seemed to be hell bent on getting everyone to sit down in the 117 area prob around 20 stewards gesturing and moving people etc.... They need to chill out how you can allow away fans 5 meteres away to stand up and then tell our lads to sit down is a joke

I noticed that as well - they are a pain in the arse who think they are imortal! :evil:

My fault :(