Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gym

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:18 pm

quick question does anyone know whats the best pre gym workout supplement .. people have said no xplode and superpump but i heard alot about jack3D anyone have any recommendations

Re: Gym

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:26 pm

water! go for a run on the streets and have a drink when you get back, bugger the gym and all that suppliments rubbish, your just working things to fast and thats when injuries are likley to happen!

lost 4 stone just using the streets of cardiff and council pop :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:27 pm

depends what you looking to do, bulk up or cut up or get fit.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:33 pm

looking to get a decent shape (muscle n tone) dont want jelly Arms haha

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:37 pm

press ups, sit ups and pull ups! work on them and you wont go far wrong :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:39 pm

lewispenarth wrote:looking to get a decent shape (muscle n tone) dont want jelly Arms haha

eat plenty of pasta chicken steaks fish rice etc try not to eat to much chips etc.

middle ish weight and lots of reps for example 60 k benchand 12 reps and 3 sets etc and dumbless maybe 20 k and 12 reps and 3 sets.

middle heavy weights and lots of reps help to build up strength and give u good cutting to and cardio is another thing, like i do 10 k on bike and 3 k run as part of my weekly work out. helps cut muscles and gives u good tone to. but main thing is your diet ,

good luck it pain in the arse :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:40 pm

haha thanks so the supplements are a no go :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:42 pm

lewispenarth wrote:haha thanks so the supplements are a no go :ayatollah:

you can use them mate but i just have protein shake before i got like 30 mins before my session and one after the gym :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

saves you bloody cash aswell cuz supplements are so expensive these days annoys me

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:14 pm

no xplode is brilliant stuff when you take it half hour before hitting weights, but it did used to make me gag a bit, dont eat with it or before it!!!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:34 pm

When using NO xplode if you feel like farting go to the bog first, may not be a fart!!!!

I take 200mg caffeine bout 30 mins before gym and it gives an edge.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Cyclone is a good all rounder or Ribomax to lose weight. Other gent is right though running is great.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:02 pm

anyone no any good workouts for stripping fat rather than build muscle?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Welshpaul wrote:When using NO xplode if you feel like farting go to the bog first, may not be a fart!!!!

I take 200mg caffeine bout 30 mins before gym and it gives an edge.

haha funny!! :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:02 pm

lewispenarth wrote:quick question does anyone know whats the best pre gym workout supplement .. people have said no xplode and superpump but i heard alot about jack3D anyone have any recommendations

Don’t bother with the supplements, just do lots of running, press ups, sit ups etc.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:04 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
lewispenarth wrote:quick question does anyone know whats the best pre gym workout supplement .. people have said no xplode and superpump but i heard alot about jack3D anyone have any recommendations

Don’t bother with the supplements, just do lots of running, press ups, sit ups etc.

exactly

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Jelly Babies.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:13 pm

As said
Regular runs
push ups
sit ups

will get you into shape in no time and all natural :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:17 pm

http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/s ... hey-2-28kg

Brilliant supplement for me anyway :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:51 pm

find a boxing gym get some protene shake 3 times a week boxing swiming also helps you will see a huge differance in a month best way to go, only if you got the will power boxing is very demanding.