Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCS Stewards

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Cracking day yesterday but ruined once again by some asshole stewards.
Wanted to throw a guy out for standing up and taking his shoes off and singing. I intervened and told em to f**k off and leave him so they then threatened to throw me out to which i told them to try and give it a go. They soon backed off for reinforcements and a chief steward came along who was sound, i explained to him what happened and he was ok. After the game i found the tw*t of a stward and asked him what his problem was, he told me that it was pricks like me sticking my nose in that was causing problems, he said there was a safety issue by that guy standing up and that it would cause an incident!, i told him that did he not think that by trying to forcefully remove someone just for standing and having a laugh that wouldnt cause an even worse incident.!!. Anyway, had a right old barney with him in the concourse and left absolutely tamping. What is the problem with these dicks, i'm not a great fan of the CCS, lack of atmosphere etc, but these assholes are being a pain and im getting pretty fed up with the whole place. :(

Re: CCS Stewards

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:30 pm

i was the person they tried to kick out of the ground, maybe they should of tried to kick out all the other fans that stood up with me and took there trainers off aswell :o :o :o

thanks for helping me out m8 it means a lot :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:31 pm

the away fans are allowed to stand and sing home fans treated like shit

but its all your own faults - get meeting in place - stand up and be counted - demonstrate - city fans gone soft

its not a crime to stand up and sing your heart out for your team - working class people like to let of steam and back there clubs

one day soon someone will get hurt with all there stupid methods and health and safety policy,s

there should be a fair debate as atmosphere is needed at ground desparately and stewards need to chill - power freaks who will get really hurt sometime soon :oops:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 pm

ristey1927 wrote:i was the person they tried to kick out of the ground, maybe they should of tried to kick out all the other fans that stood up with me and took there trainers off aswell :o :o :o

thanks for helping me out m8 it means a lot :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You were the guy with his shoes off? Hahaha. That was funny to be fair. You looked like the happiest man alive before the stewards intervened! :D

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:34 pm

"fire hazard" "saftey issue"

wish these dead beats would f**k off, right power tripping cunts, again, they only earn a score for a game etc, ligjhten up!

just burden to society in jackets, put them all to sleep

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:39 pm

I would throw u out as well riste ur a performing prick haha

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:41 pm

I would throw u out as well riste ur a performing prick haha

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:42 pm

sean-ahm wrote:I would throw u out as well riste ur a performing prick haha

LMFAO cheers sean you lumphead ! :twisted:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:43 pm

No probs Ristey, fuckers made my blood boil, just bullies really. As was said on another reply, fans are getting too soft, we need to stand up to these idiots, i loved watching em back down when we intervened, they hated that. :lol:
ITS TIME WE MADE A STAND

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:47 pm

im gonna change my seat to the back of the ninian i think, less hassle :roll:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:50 pm

npbluebird wrote:No probs Ristey, fuckers made my blood boil, just bullies really. As was said on another reply, fans are getting too soft, we need to stand up to these idiots, i loved watching em back down when we intervened, they hated that. :lol:
ITS TIME WE MADE A STAND

I'm more than willing to devote a lot of time and energy if we can get something sorted and get people mobilized :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Whatever you do, don't come to ninian, they're a pain in the arse here too, see tylerdurdenisabluebird's post

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:18 pm

I got searched outside at halftime as I was drinking a can.
Didn't take can of me but he said next time he will stop me entering the stadium
Where do they get these numptys from?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:27 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
npbluebird wrote:No probs Ristey, fuckers made my blood boil, just bullies really. As was said on another reply, fans are getting too soft, we need to stand up to these idiots, i loved watching em back down when we intervened, they hated that. :lol:
ITS TIME WE MADE A STAND

I'm more than willing to devote a lot of time and energy if we can get something sorted and get people mobilized :ayatollah:

well im not far enough up the ladder as a steward to start implementing changes but you ever want to meet up and talk about your concerns face to face im happy to do that, one thing i can do is make your concerns aware to the club via my chain of command maybe they will listen maybe they wont i cant promise anything.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:33 pm

You guys want to complain right? My brothers a steward here's his Email address just put as the title FAN COMPLAINT and it will be read.

purseyrobert@hotmail.com