Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tonights update

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Have a feeling that all the optimism of yesterday will be eroded away by grim grim news from Mr Curtis. Jay gone, Burkey going and no more players coming in. No agreement reached by Sam and VT and vultures starting to circle CCS. Four and a half hours to go :evil: :twisted:

Re: Tonights update

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:28 pm

dorsetblue wrote:Have a feeling that all the optimism of yesterday will be eroded away by grim grim news from Mr Curtis. Jay gone, Burkey going and no more players coming in. No agreement reached by Sam and VT and vultures starting to circle CCS. Four and a half hours to go :evil: :twisted:

players will come in :ayatollah:
especially if those two go

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:38 pm

I reckon it'll be Jay staying, Burke and maybe Rae/ Wildig going with Gabbidon or someone of a similar ilk coming in. Then random information about other stuff.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Zabier wrote:I reckon it'll be Jay staying, Burke and maybe Rae/ Wildig going with Gabbidon or someone of a similar ilk coming in. Then random information about other stuff.

I'm with you on this one Zabler. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Jay will stay. Burke will go.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:49 pm

dorsetblue wrote:Have a feeling that all the optimism of yesterday will be eroded away by grim grim news from Mr Curtis. Jay gone, Burkey going and no more players coming in. No agreement reached by Sam and VT and vultures starting to circle CCS. Four and a half hours to go :evil: :twisted:

well, thanks for cheering my gloomy Sunday up.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 pm

im not reli bothrerd if burke goes ! hes nothing compared to what he used to be

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:53 pm

yea i think it will be burke going but lets just wait and see :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:58 pm

what all makes you think that burkeys going?

theres been loads of talk bout jay going and none bout burke??

is there anything i dont know :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:05 pm

glammy74 wrote:what all makes you think that burkeys going?

theres been loads of talk bout jay going and none bout burke??

is there anything i dont know :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, youve been living under a rock pretty much

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Jay stays, Rae, matthews and gyepes go.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:09 pm

I'm 90% sure both Burke and Matthews are going, the latter leaving for like 100k knowing DJ :shock:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:11 pm

is anyone still in for burke?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Burke and Bothroyd will both stay.
Gabbidon to come in, Matthews to go out.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Left leg in , Left leg out, in out in out shake it all about :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Jenks wrote:Left leg in , Left leg out, in out in out shake it all about :ayatollah:

The fella that wrote that song died last week. There was chaos trying to bury him!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Jay will stay, Burke with stay (I hope) as he said last week he would like to finish his career here? Matthews, Wildig, Rae and Gabor to go, I would hope Rae and Gyepes on permanent deals, Wildig and Matthews loans till the end of the season.

Gabbidon and someone we don't know of yet to come in! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:35 pm

I hope the update is as specific as we're all hoping. Wouldn't be surprised if it leaves us guessing, wouldn't be the first time Annis has wound us all up!! I bet him and Carl p!ss themselves at how much we all look forward to Carl's news! Saying all that..........I still can't wait!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: