F***ING ROUTLEDGE

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:04 pm

scored the winner :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: F***ING ROUTLEDGE

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Sadly, he makes Chris Burke look shyte.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:54 pm

CCFCBULL wrote:Sadly, he makes Chris Burke look shyte.

yep :(

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:56 pm

c'mon guys - that will be his one half decent game before he gets up his own backside again.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:12 pm

We should of Def had him here, it would of been the Icing on the cake.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Imagine when we play them and he is up against Naylor that really scares me

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Imagine when we play them and he is up against Naylor that really scares me

And me
:lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:18 pm

But im sure kennedy kept him quiet last year or am i imagining it ? :D

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:24 pm

you guys make me laugh with your burke is shite patter, there is a reason that routledge has had so many clubs you why didnt he stay at newcastle ?? why did they let him go ?? cause hes not good enough fools thats why and thats why he is back in the championship, another reason is ROUTLEDGE IS SHITE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:40 pm

rsblue wrote:But im sure kennedy kept him quiet last year or am i imagining it ? :D

He was outstanding against us for Newcastle at St James' last season and i think we had super kev at LB

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:45 pm

rather burke any day. routledge is a journey man who will piss off again

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:54 pm

all together he plays on the left .he plays on the right that.s why CHRIS BURKE makes routledge look SHITE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Keep chewing them sour grapes lads :lol:

Class player at this level. Don't care if he's had 101 clubs, under NW who won't tolerate his flash side or his slack side he will do the business. Worked his socks off today & linked up well with Taarabt & of course a great goal to win the game.

Let's keep it real you would of loved him at CCFC.
:ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:24 pm

C-MOB wrote:Keep chewing them sour grapes lads :lol:

Class player at this level. Don't care if he's had 101 clubs, under NW who won't tolerate his flash side or his slack side he will do the business. Worked his socks off today & linked up well with Taarabt & of course a great goal to win the game.

He is class and We Def Wanted him.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:25 pm

C-MOB wrote:Keep chewing them sour grapes lads :lol:

i wont lie i really thought we were going to get him & now pretty gutted he went to you guys!! :evil:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Im not really bothered about routledge .Hes only interested who pays top dollar f**k him i want players who play for the badge.NOT BANK ACCCOUNT :roll:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Earnie

I feel the same mate I don't like mercenary's either but from what I know & seen of WR in a QPR shirt today & in his first spell he will more than give 100% effort. He gets slated because he's had a few clubs but clubs still want him? Says a lot.

As I say under Warnock I don't think he will slack.