Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Your first ever CITY game?? "

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Interesting reads :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:56 pm

i think it was something like 1994 when i was 8 against Rochdale, got to play a lil 6 minute game on the ninian park pitch through the football club i was playing for at the time, we had cheap tickets for it. I remember changing in the cells lol
:ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Hartlepool at Ninian Jan 1991 on the Bob Bank had just turned 9 and was aloud to go with friends as they were a little bit older, the match finished 1-0 Cohen Griffith the scorer. That was my only game on the Bob Bank as my next game i was in the 'A' block i loved it and was instantly addicted

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:57 pm

the home leg vs standard liege, my brother took me, i was 6. never looked back even though we lost 1-4 i think!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:31 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:
milly44 wrote:birmingham at ninian with my uncle who is a birmingham nut. he travels over from geneva for every single birminghan city game home and away without fail. im going to go with 92/93 somewhere around that time and we lost 1-0.

Probably the 10 April 1990, 0-1 game. crowd 3322. Relegated to the dungeon for two seasons.
Saying that, we next played them at home on Dec 28, 1994, lost 0-1 again, crowd 7420, & were relegated again!

i will go with 94 season then, in 1990 i would have just turned 4 :lol: and i remember being stood up in the middle of the bobank on my chair :ayatollah: