Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Recent improvement

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:43 pm

have Cardiff City finally turned the corner as regards to form with 7 points out of 9 in the last 3 league games against top 6 sides or is all this optimism about to come crashing back down to earth with the jacks approaching on the horizon again.
last time the jacks game was approahing we were in a good run of form with Jones winning manager of the month and Bothroyd winning player of the month but come the jacks game Jones bottled it big time changed everything around and from looking good just before against the jacks we were woeful.
Now that we seem to have picked up form again do you think Jonesy's arse will start to go again and he'll change things around and mess it up again or do you think he will leave it as it is so we can get revenge on the jacks
I hope he leaves it as it is because i think i'm right in saying that neither cardiff or the scum have done the double over each other in any 1 season and couldn't stand those gypo fucks to be the 1st to do it
The team i would have with players we have would be

HEATON

QUINN
HUDSON
KEINAN
McNAUGHTON

JET
OLOFINJANA/DRINKWATER
RAMSEY
BELLAMY

CHOPRA
BOTHROYD

Whats other peoples thoughts :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Recent improvement

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:50 pm

oli needs droping well off form

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:56 pm

i agree thats why i put or Drinkwater, personally i dont like olly because he gives the ball away too easily when he gets it back or falls over but my mate loves him, the only time i've seen him play well was the beginning of the season and i was pleasantly shocked but as i thought he has fallen off the pace badly.Drinkwater i still have reservations about because he also has fallen off the pace but i prefer him to olly anyday

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:21 pm

as long as dj plays to our strengths and not the jacks we be ok, could be a draw at the council ground, i think :roll:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:01 pm

i think we have to go for the win and see how their defence stands up to being attacked by the best attaking force in the division because if we can get the win i think qpr may get nervous and may drop a few points along the way because they know the pack are chasing with ourselves and forest the front runners in hunting them down its definately getting towards squeaky bum time :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:12 pm

romfordbluebird wrote:i think we have to go for the win and see how their defence stands up to being attacked by the best attaking force in the division because if we can get the win i think qpr may get nervous and may drop a few points along the way because they know the pack are chasing with ourselves and forest the front runners in hunting them down its definately getting towards squeaky bum time :lol: :ayatollah:

We said that last time and they out played us in midfield. They have the indian sign on us for some reason. Hate it.