Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ramsey signing

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:12 pm

I have just spent an entertaining hour on the Forestfo :ayatollah: rum reading the comments of some seriously pissed off Forest fans. The language was both colourful and vitriolic. 'Poaching sheep shagging bastards' and 'Cheating Welsh pricks' were among the many epithets sent our way. I do recommend it for a good laugh and a confirmation of their opinion of us.

Re: Ramsey signing

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 pm

It's not like he's from Caerphilly, Welsh, played for the club since 8 etc is it?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:41 pm

this comment on their forum made me laugh

What I find ridiculous is that Ramsey becomes Cardiffs 7th loan signing. You can only have 5 in a match day squad!!!

Since Cardiff don't have to pay their debts, I'm sure a silly little rule such as only five loan signings in a matchday squad wouldn't bother them.

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:42 pm

whats there forum called? :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:45 pm

http://www.forestfans.net/

thats the one i looked on they have a few though

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:52 pm

it makes me feel so proud that the MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS are on the lips of fans up and down the country :ayatollah: F..K THEM SCABS, there just makin us even more famous than we already are by takin up there time talkin about us :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:54 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:it makes me feel so proud that the MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS are on the lips of fans up and down the country :ayatollah: F..K THEM SCABS, there just makin us even more famous than we already are by takin up there time talkin about us :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: