Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS MONEY RUINING SPORT

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:49 pm

I will stick to football for now, but other sports are included to, do you think that money is ruining sport and if so, why?

Re: IS MONEY RUINING SPORT

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:52 pm

yes, the more money that is spent on transfers/wages the more us fans have to pay for tickets/merchandise. :evil:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:53 pm

jamccfc wrote:yes, the more money that is spent on transfers/wages the more us fans have to pay for tickets/merchandise. :evil:

I still got the leaflet from yesterday, and no i wasnt going to throw it. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 pm

nobby wrote:
jamccfc wrote:yes, the more money that is spent on transfers/wages the more us fans have to pay for tickets/merchandise. :evil:

I still got the leaflet from yesterday, and no i wasnt going to throw it. :lol: :ayatollah:

it was either that or you was going to tell him to feck off :lol:
you looked stunned until you realised it was him :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:59 pm

jamccfc wrote:
nobby wrote:

it was either that or you was going to tell him to feck off :lol:
you looked stunned until you realised it was him :lol:

I had been on the beer for a few hours, and i was chatting to 2 lads so was distracted and i hate anyone coming up to me from behind, then i realised it was Carl :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:10 pm

i think it started when sky became involved?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:21 pm

It has its negatives, but it was always going to happen, but there are new rules coming in that you can only sign players for amounts that are sustainable, so Man U won't be able to sign players for £20m every season unless something changes very soon, same with chelsea and maybe even Man City