Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:27 pm

I use to love going to Darlington, Hartlepool Torquay and the rest of the lower league teams thinking we were a massive club (and we are) and thinking we should not be playing these clubs , watching the football league show I feel somewhat envious of standing on an away end, no bubble games, out singing the home fans on many occasions, and just loving it, any way in the words of Ray Davies thank you for the Days,

nostalgia it not what is use to be!!!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

:old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Re: !

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:28 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:I use to love going to Darlington, Hartlepool Torquay and the rest of the lower league teams thinking we were a massive club (and we are) and thinking we should not be playing these clubs , watching the football league show I feel somewhat envious of standing on an away end, no bubble games, out singing the home fans on many occasions, and just loving it, any way in the words of Ray Davies thank you for the Days,

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

Actually I Look back on those Days as the best times I have ever had Watching the City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:54 pm

the songs were more orginal and had more words than jus du du du du as the football was crap so people spent time making up songs to keep eachother entertained.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jammsy 1927 wrote:I use to love going to Darlington, Hartlepool Torquay and the rest of the lower league teams thinking we were a massive club (and we are) and thinking we should not be playing these clubs , watching the football league show I feel somewhat envious of standing on an away end, no bubble games, out singing the home fans on many occasions, and just loving it, any way in the words of Ray Davies thank you for the Days,

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

Actually I Look back on those Days as the best times I have ever had Watching the City SO FAR. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D

Fixed it for you Annis.