Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chris Burke appreciation

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:35 pm

If it is Burkey that is going north, then I would like to say a big thank you to Burkey as he has been a star for the time he has been at city. i would like to wish hime all the best.

One last time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Chris Burke appreciation

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Would have liked to seen him gone at the end of the season but he wants go
good luck burkey
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Cracking player. If he's going North....do they mean Scotland? If so, he'll go to Rangers or Celtic. Any other SPL cub would be a step back.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:43 pm

what if its bothroyd though???

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:52 pm

personally i hope Burke stays tho it probably is him going north , cant see him going back to Rangers having already been bombed out of their i think maybe going to Dundee Utd with Conway coming to us plus some cash

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:53 pm

romfordbluebird wrote:personally i hope Burke stays tho it probably is him going north , cant see him going back to Rangers having already been bombed out of their i think maybe going to Dundee Utd with Conway coming to us plus some cash

dundee cant afford to buy players can they?

i thought they were in mega debt?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:54 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Avi says it all ----------------->

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:55 pm

WHAT ABOUT f*cking GAVIN RAE!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:57 pm

ITS GAVIN RAE!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:01 pm

glammy74 wrote:
romfordbluebird wrote:personally i hope Burke stays tho it probably is him going north , cant see him going back to Rangers having already been bombed out of their i think maybe going to Dundee Utd with Conway coming to us plus some cash

dundee cant afford to buy players can they?

i thought they were in mega debt?

Dundee and Dundee United are two different teams!!!!! Wouldn't say they are streets apart though :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Ben wrote:ITS GAVIN RAE!!!!!!!

Hopefully!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:02 pm

dont kiss players asses, its a conveyer belt, one out 1 in, they wont be thinking about us city fans with there newclub,