ANY COMMENTS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ANY COMMENTS

Postby sack » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:14 pm

the only thing I need to know about him is "multi millionare", I think this story need more media attention "multi millionaire wants to buy cardiff" is better than "city face winding up order"

I believe that

1 almost anybody is better than PR

2 If this guy shows a serious interest and makes an offer then the malaysians /americans / anyone else (thats you Mr Sullivan if you are reading / interested / can persuade your mate with the beard its a good idea) will then either make a move or walk away so we will either have a new owner or will now exactly where we stand and just get on with it.

anybody going to scunny tomorrow take your boots just in case

anybody not going to scunny get on facebook and join the group "ridsdale out - no more lies" it wont change anything but may make you feel a little better to publicly declare your dislike of our chairman

Sack
Sack

I'll be there
sack

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby bristolbluebird37 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:50 am

i believe ben steele is worth 200 million approx its going to cost him 40 million for the club, My questions are

1. Do you think he would use his own funds to buy CCFC or would he mortgage us to the hilt?
2. whould we be any better of if he DID NOT use his own money?
3. If he does use his own money, how will he fund money for investment in the squad?
4. Will he restructor the club, cut cost etc etc (i think this is the first thing he should do, we seem to be pooring money down the drain)
bristolbluebird37

Postby Bigbluebird » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Anyone know his worth?
There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game.
It's easy. ®
Bigbluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:54 pm

sack wrote:the only thing I need to know about him is "multi millionare", I think this story need more media attention "multi millionaire wants to buy cardiff" is better than "city face winding up order"

I believe that

1 almost anybody is better than PR

2 If this guy shows a serious interest and makes an offer then the malaysians /americans / anyone else (thats you Mr Sullivan if you are reading / interested / can persuade your mate with the beard its a good idea) will then either make a move or walk away so we will either have a new owner or will now exactly where we stand and just get on with it.

anybody going to scunny tomorrow take your boots just in case

anybody not going to scunny get on facebook and join the group "ridsdale out - no more lies" it wont change anything but may make you feel a little better to publicly declare your dislike of our chairman

Sack
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby electricblue » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:25 pm

OH no not another KEN THORNE WORLD OF CARS!!! :o
electricblue

Previous