Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my boy got told off today in school

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:59 pm

my boy whos 5 , was told off for giving his mate, a pepperami, went home and told his mum to buy some, but hes from iran, and muslem, and his mum told the teacher , they only eat halah? :roll:

Re: my boy got told off today in school

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:06 pm

He should not have been told off mate he is 5 years old FFS how is he supposed to know a muslims diet at that age.If it was my boy Harvey who is six i would go up the school and play hell with them as they should not be telling him off for that mate and upsetting him.
:?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:10 pm

ninianblue wrote:my boy whos 5 , was told off for giving his mate, a pepperami, went home and told his mum to buy some, but hes from iran, and muslem, and his mum told the teacher , they only eat halah? :roll:

your boy should be ashamed of himself,best to say sorry to this young muslim and to make the peace take him a can of beer :D :D :D

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:26 pm

krab wrote:
ninianblue wrote:my boy whos 5 , was told off for giving his mate, a pepperami, went home and told his mum to buy some, but hes from iran, and muslem, and his mum told the teacher , they only eat halah? :roll:

your boy should be ashamed of himself,best to say sorry to this young muslim and to make the peace take him a can of beer :D :D :D

:lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Why was it to ANIMAL for him :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 pm

to be fair his mum, who is a 29yr old iranian beauty, but thats another story, was fine about it,,, :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:49 pm

ohhh ffs, only in this country hay :roll:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:51 pm

well done to your son for sharing u bringing himup right he was not to know

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:52 pm

his other mates, ibrahim,, inam, and waquid, i kid you not,,,, are also muslems, :roll:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:57 pm

ninianblue wrote:his other mates, ibrahim,, inam, and waquid, i kid you not,,,, are also muslems, :roll:

What school is he in?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:15 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:
ninianblue wrote:his other mates, ibrahim,, inam, and waquid, i kid you not,,,, are also muslems, :roll:

What school is he in?

i was waiting for someone to ask,,,,,,,, we live in marshfield,, but he went to playgroup in rumney, and all the friends he had were going on to st mellons, so we sent him there, we did think of changing, but hes settled where he is ,doing well in school, and his mates are nice boys, well behaved,, the problem comes a little later,, rumney high, or basleg,,,,,,,, but then we got the same problem, splitting him up from his mates,

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Be a proud dad that hes willing to share. Teacher shouldn't tell him off, especially as hes only 5. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:03 pm

ninianblue wrote:
TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:

What school is he in?

i was waiting for someone to ask,,,,,,,, we live in marshfield,, but he went to playgroup in rumney, and all the friends he had were going on to st mellons, so we sent him there, we did think of changing, but hes settled where he is ,doing well in school, and his mates are nice boys, well behaved,, the problem comes a little later,, rumney high, or basleg,,,,,,,, but then we got the same problem, splitting him up from his mates,

Bassaleg - Good school and they end up getting seperated from their old class mates and making new freinds anyway :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:41 pm

nothing wrong with rumney high will set him up nicely for the world we live in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:43 pm

skuddy wrote:nothing wrong with rumney high will set him up nicely for the world we live in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i prefer the posh version, caer castell :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 pm

make sure you fill his lunch box with them tomorrow :D

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:55 pm

milly44 wrote:make sure you fill his lunch box with them tomorrow :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: poor b*stard bet that kid is hooked on processed foods now.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:36 pm

ninianblue wrote:to be fair his mum, who is a 29yr old iranian beauty, but thats another story, was fine about it,,, :ayatollah:

I don't blame the mum for going up the school to remind them about his dietry needs. But I would put in a complaint about the teacher who gave him a row. It was unneccasary and I'm sure the mother would have understood. Kids that age don't know what they can and can't eat.

The teacher behaved rather oddly
:roll:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:03 am

ninianblue wrote:
skuddy wrote:nothing wrong with rumney high will set him up nicely for the world we live in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i prefer the posh version, caer castell :ayatollah:

Ah, the old enemy!!

I remember Countisbury Avenue looking like a war zone at lunchtime! :old:

Old Illtyidian's rule!! :lol:

Seriously, fair play to your lad for a. Being "multicultural" b. Not knowing what the hell that means, oh wouldn't the world be a better place if all anyone saw was another human being and c. Sharing his grub.

Shame on the teacher for focussing on the negative aspect, far better to educate the muslim lad that he should say "thanks but no thanks"

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:31 am

Surely the problem here is the mother of the Muslim child for not informing her kid about what he can and can't accept in the way of non-halal food? They are the ones who understand their needs best, rather than blaming the lack of expertise of an innocent 5 year old Welsh child.

Frankly I would make a full written formal complaint about the racial and religous persecution of your child and demand a full appology.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:31 am

Go to the school and say there's fack all meat in them pepperami's.

In all seriousness that is ridiculous and could cause resentment that they are trying to apparently stop.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:41 am

TH63 wrote:Ah, the old enemy!!

I remember Countisbury Avenue looking like a war zone at lunchtime! :old:

Old Illtyidian's rule!! :lol:

have to agree with you there :ayatollah: