Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Earnshaw

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:14 pm

I know we dont need another striker but do you think hed be a better sighning than parkin i know hes only scored 3 maybe 4 goals this season but i think city would bring out the best in him. The guy never fails to do the ayatollah i think if city offerd a contract he would bite our hands off for it.

Re: Earnshaw

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:38 pm

We need back up for Jay, therefore Parkin is perfect whereas Earnshaw's not. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm

bluebirdcal wrote:We need back up for Jay, therefore Parkin is perfect whereas Earnshaw's not. :ayatollah:

i didnt see the stoke game but jet looked better than bothroyd in center, but how good is Parkin havnt seen him play yet :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm

bluebirdcal wrote:We need back up for Jay, therefore Parkin is perfect whereas Earnshaw's not. :ayatollah:

The more players on bad form at Forest the better. ;)

It's like he's playing for us anyway. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:44 pm

I currently work with Earnie's brother and I always ask about him and how hes getting on at forest.

He told me the other day that Earnie would love to rejoin the city, but he is very happy at forest at the moment.

His brother David said that maybe when hes older he will come back and finish his career at the city and with his family.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:

The more players on bad form at Forest the better. ;)

It's like he's playing for us anyway. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

never thought of it that way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:49 pm

My nick says it all.But earnie no :cry: