Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" DIRECT FROM CCFC SEASON TICKET INFO FOR NEXT SEASON "

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:24 pm

I have received this info Direct from Julian Jenkins, Ticket office Manager :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

2011/12 Season Tickets “I’ll Be There”

The 2011/12 Season Tickets will officially go on sale from Tuesday February 1st. We have sent Season Ticket information packs to all of our Ambassadors explaining the process and the prices for the 2011/12 season.

All Ambassadors who purchased between the 31st October 2009 – 31st January 2010 will have a price freeze and should click here for the information pack. All Ambassadors who purchased after the 31st of January 2010 deadline or supporters who would like to purchase for the first time then please click here for the information pack.

The information pack consists of a letter from Gethin Jenkins, a price plan and Credit/Debit application form.

After discussions with our credit company we have been able to negotiate a longer term since the letters were sent out.

We will be offering a 5 equal zero interest instalment plan as we did last year; there will be a £5 admin fee per ticket for this service to cover the costs we are also offering an interest bearing 10 month plan. These application forms will be available from the ticket office on February 1st.

It has also come to our attention that the previous Chairman was quoted in local media offering a one year price freeze for the 2011/12 season for supporters who purchased from February 1st– March 31st 2010. We have checked our records and this offer applies to 550 supporters. We have decided to honour this promise and the price freeze will be administrated at point of sale.

Thanks

Julian

Re: " DIRECT FROM CCFC SEASON TICKET INFO FOR NEXT SEASON "

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:33 pm

nice one on the 550 well done cardiff city :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Great to see the club offering the 5 month interest free price plan again, great for families who are struggling with costs of living at present.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Where can I get the information pack?? :? :? .. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Marc wrote:Where can I get the information pack?? :? :? .. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Here's the link Marc http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 50,00.html

There's 2 links on the web page, one for Platinum Ambos and one for those who purchased their tickets after 31st January 2010!

I can only speak for the Platinum Ambo package though and this contains the same information I had posted through my door, by way of a hard copy! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Marc wrote:Where can I get the information pack?? :? :? .. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Here's the link Marc http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 50,00.html

There's 2 links on the web page, one for Platinum Ambos and one for those who purchased their tickets after 31st January 2010!

I can only speak for the Platinum Ambo package though and this contains the same information I had posted through my door, by way of a hard copy! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers mate, appreciated. £329 for a season ticket in the Canton, I wonder what the price is without the price freeze. (my first season ticket :D :D ), can't see it being a lot more :? :?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:59 am

Marc wrote:Cheers mate, appreciated. £329 for a season ticket in the Canton, I wonder what the price is without the price freeze. (my first season ticket :D :D ), can't see it being a lot more :? :?

According to the other link (the non-plat ambo) an adult ticket in Zone 4 is £345.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:44 pm

afternoon fellow bluebirds
I am exstatic to get my season ticket but one question ,i currently reside in the canton stand ,but i wonder what is the atmosphere like up the top end of ninian stand near away fans?? im contemplating getting one for there this year :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Marc wrote:Cheers mate, appreciated. £329 for a season ticket in the Canton, I wonder what the price is without the price freeze. (my first season ticket :D :D ), can't see it being a lot more :? :?

According to the other link (the non-plat ambo) an adult ticket in Zone 4 is £345.

Thanks for that Tony :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ... :D

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:56 pm

With the 5 month plan....will everyone be accepted?

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:00 pm

ozzy31 wrote:With the 5 month plan....will everyone be accepted?

YES EVERYONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:52 am

Thats fantastic news. I was going to save all my wages along with my sons this month as well to pay for it.... :ayatollah: