Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sexism on the forum

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Is bang out of order in my opinion, saying that the female official from the Wolves game at the weekend should be at home making the tea and other 1970's jibes. If that's the sort of abuse that's accepted on this forum then you should hang your heads in shame.
What gives the people the right on here to vent their Neanderthal opinions that women shouldn't be involved at the top level because of their gender? If your wifes or partners were officiating you would be offended, and rightly so. I swear it's like waking up in the 70's with some of the vitriol I've read on here this evening!!!!

Re: Sexism on the forum

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 pm

I think its only a bit of banter .
And maybe you should grow a pair !

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:19 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:I think its only a bit of banter .

Banter is one thing, the crap that's been spouted on here today is out of order. If speaking out against some peoples views means "I should grow a pair" then so be it.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Almost everything he/she post's on here is controversial and is obviously fishing for bites. :D Image

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:24 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:

Almost everything he/she post's on here is controversial and is obviously fishing for bites. :D Image

It's a forum, all about discussions, if it's controversial then please state why and what your opinion on the subject is.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:25 pm

[url=http://img99.imageshack.us/i/17960610150381851665131.jpg/]Image

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Ben wrote:[url=http://img99.imageshack.us/i/17960610150381851665131.jpg/]Image

It sickens me that you find that funny. Simple things for simple people

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:Is bang out of order in my opinion, saying that the female official from the Wolves game at the weekend should be at home making the tea and other 1970's jibes. If that's the sort of abuse that's accepted on this forum then you should hang your heads in shame.
What gives the people the right on here to vent their Neanderthal opinions that women shouldn't be involved at the top level because of their gender? If your wifes or partners were officiating you would be offended, and rightly so. I swear it's like waking up in the 70's with some of the vitriol I've read on here this evening!!!!

My Wife running the line at a football match !!! feck me for being a Neanderthal but she would spend all the time looking at the players legs. Or stop the game to check on facebook :lol: :lol: Forget banning Women they should ban left wing pussy's from the game as its a Mans sport. And this shit about jokes about Women should be in the kitchen!! modern Women wont go near the place. I do 98% of all the cooking in our house and i bet this ranks true with a lot of fellas on here.
I once got belted by my MRS when she said she wanted o learn to drive and i said " Why my dear !! there aint no roads between the kitchen and bedroom" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:29 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

It's a forum, all about discussions, if it's controversial then please state why and what your opinion on the subject is.

No. :D :D :D :D

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:29 pm

Ben someone needs to give you a slap you dickhead :roll:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:31 pm

bluecyw wrote:Ben someone needs to give you a slap you dickhead :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:Is bang out of order in my opinion, saying that the female official from the Wolves game at the weekend should be at home making the tea and other 1970's jibes. If that's the sort of abuse that's accepted on this forum then you should hang your heads in shame.

Ok then you should be home with the women making the tea.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:33 pm

What you gonna do Chief ? Hit him with your handbag :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:35 pm

With a man bag :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

What you gonna do Chief ? Hit him with your handbag :lol: :lol: :lol:

Her name is Julie!! ;) ;)

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Hi Julie :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: well she can defo hit him with her handbag then. Still nowt wrong with my post :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

My Wife running the line at a football match !!! feck me for being a Neanderthal but she would spend all the time looking at the players legs. Or stop the game to check on facebook :lol: :lol: Forget banning Women they should ban left wing pussy's from the game as its a Mans sport. And this shit about jokes about Women should be in the kitchen!! modern Women wont go near the place. I do 98% of all the cooking in our house and i bet this ranks true with a lot of fellas on here.
I once got belted by my MRS when she said she wanted o learn to drive and i said " Why my dear !! there aint no roads between the kitchen and bedroom" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't specifically say your wife, just stated that if anyone on here had a wife who did officiate at any level this type of abuse wouldn't be tolerated. Left wing pussy you say? Why are you bringing politics into a football related topic? If you do as you say 98% of the cooking then well done, it upholds my argument that the kitchen isn't only a place for women.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

As he has a pic of Thatcher on his avatar I would be shocked if he was left wing.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:44 pm

maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

As he has a pic of Thatcher on his avatar I would be shocked if he was left wing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:No. :D :D :D :D

Then why are you contributing to this if you have no opinion on the matter? :?

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:56 pm

I know who seargant dribble is :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:58 pm

The only line she should be running is the washing line :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Im not contributing to this as i shall get banned

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:00 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Im not contributing to this as i shall get banned

At risk of stating th eobvious, you just did. :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Still no one has challenged what I've said, must mean I'm right surely?

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Sorry Mrs. Thatcher ''cough daya cough' if any fellow posters have offended you!

I for one couldn't care less if my mrs was a professional lineswomen... at least my washing would be properly dried :oops: :lol:

p.s. I am not sexist in any way, shape or form... fact is though, men and women banter each other about certain stereotypes based on their gender! As long as nobody is genuinly trying to cause offence, then I don't see any harm in banter.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:Still no one has challenged what I've said, must mean I'm right surely?

far from it, your just a cock or should i say fanny, dont want to be sexist :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Ben wrote:
Sergeant Dribble wrote:Still no one has challenged what I've said, must mean I'm right surely?

far from it, your just a cock or should i say fanny, dont want to be sexist :lol: :lol:

And you're illiterate.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Ben wrote:[url=http://img99.imageshack.us/i/17960610150381851665131.jpg/]Image

one of the funniest things i have seen in ages even mrs b is laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol:
My Mrs was drooling over Tom Heaton in the carpark on saturday. Does that make her sexist? I think not

fed up with this pc crap.