Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sexism on the forum

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:32 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Ben wrote:[url=http://img99.imageshack.us/i/17960610150381851665131.jpg/]Image

one of the funniest things i have seen in ages even mrs b is laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOW Baz WHY does my Henry not droop like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) - never would have happened if it did! lol

AS for the woman "officials" they have - if they do the job right and better than half the shitty "blokes" who cares so long as she gets her washing and chores done on the other days of the week - so if it pisses down mid game she dont shoot off to get the load in before getting wet!!! :D

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:32 pm

stop being such a pussy.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:39 pm

To be serious for a moment as Dribble seems desperate for an answer, women and the offside rule has been a standing joke for years.

I made the same comment to the Mrs while watching MOTD, sure I had to dodge a low flying cushion, but it's banter.

As long as nodoby is prevented from doing a job or from enjoying any other priviliges based on their gender, faith or ethnicity then I don't think we should be getting too precious about it.

From what I saw of the female asst Ref, she had one very difficult decision to make and got it absolutely spot on where many of her male counterparts would've got it wrong, that still didn't stop me nearly falling off my chair at Ben's photshop effort though!

edited to add. I've not heard of a single woman kicking up a fuss over this, as per usual it's someone taking it upon themselves to be outraged on behalf of a group of people who probably don't give a toss!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:43 pm

TH63 wrote:To be serious for a moment as Dribble seems desperate for an answer, women and the offside rule has been a standing joke for years.

I made the same comment to the Mrs while watching MOTD, sure I had to dodge a low flying cushion, but it's banter.

As long as nodoby is prevented from doing a job or from enjoying any other priviliges based on their gender, faith or ethnicity then I don't think we should be getting too precious about it.

From what I saw of the female asst Ref, she had one very difficult decision to make and got it absolutely spot on where many of her male counterparts would've got it wrong, that still didn't stop me nearly falling off my chair at Ben's photshop effort though!

edited to add. I've not heard of a single woman kicking up a fuss over this, as per usual it's someone taking it upon themselves to be outraged on behalf of a group of people who probably don't give a toss!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Sergeant Dribble wrote:Is bang out of order in my opinion, saying that the female official from the Wolves game at the weekend should be at home making the tea and other 1970's jibes. If that's the sort of abuse that's accepted on this forum then you should hang your heads in shame.
What gives the people the right on here to vent their Neanderthal opinions that women shouldn't be involved at the top level because of their gender? If your wifes or partners were officiating you would be offended, and rightly so. I swear it's like waking up in the 70's with some of the vitriol I've read on here this evening!!!!

My Wife running the line at a football match !!! feck me for being a Neanderthal but she would spend all the time looking at the players legs. Or stop the game to check on facebook :lol: :lol: Forget banning Women they should ban left wing pussy's from the game as its a Mans sport. And this shit about jokes about Women should be in the kitchen!! modern Women wont go near the place. I do 98% of all the cooking in our house and i bet this ranks true with a lot of fellas on here.
I once got belted by my MRS when she said she wanted o learn to drive and i said " Why my dear !! there aint no roads between the kitchen and bedroom" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really don't know what it is with these lefty types, possibly THE woman that had some of the biggest balls around and has respect worldwide they regard as some sort of anti-christ. The great Mrs Thatcher, even sgt dribble has her avatar thing.

Many moons ago on CCMB I was politely asked by one of those lefty fuckwits to remove a similar avatar thing of the said lady as it upsets people :roll:

For what it's worth my boss is a woman, very good at her job and a very nice person , I have several colleagues who have two bottoms all of which are at least equal in capability to my good self plus better looking. My secretary is fluent in seven languages and can "get by" in several others whilst I speak errmm, one!

My wife is Slovakian, learnt to speak English better than most people I know and recently passed an MSc taught in English. Her opinion of these lefty twats that infest the internet is along the lines of "no wonder your country is fucked if thats the level of intelligence demonstrated by the so called educated folk".

I truely don't know what is wrong with these lefty types, I despair sometimes I really do. I do make the odd visit to CCMB as that was one of the finest message type boards on the net in its day but now it makes me cringe with some of the totally naive responses to honest debate. Fair play to old Croesyblue, he does his best to bring them into the 21st centuary but as the old adage says "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink". Now that would be picked up as sexist over there as I have used the masculine gender (horse) not a female horse (mare), a homosexual horse or dare I say ethnic minority horse terminolgy.

As an aside I thought the female referees assistant did OK.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Jez wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:
Ben wrote:[url=http://img99.imageshack.us/i/17960610150381851665131.jpg/]Image

one of the funniest things i have seen in ages even mrs b is laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOW Baz WHY does my Henry not droop like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) - never would have happened if it did! lol

AS for the woman "officials" they have - if they do the job right and better than half the shitty "blokes" who cares so long as she gets her washing and chores done on the other days of the week - so if it pisses down mid game she dont shoot off to get the load in before getting wet!!! :D
i just got thid hoover thing in my head this week...............it wont go away :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:59 pm

TS is a fag

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:07 pm

HOLD ON A MO :shock:

WHERE is the brush up her arse ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:17 pm

i think that its all getting out of hand, as another post stated, men and women have been exchanging banter like this for years and as long as no real hurtful things are said or done then what's the problem?? to quote Ian Holloway "the world's gone mad!"

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:40 pm

How will people "pull" if you havent got banter

best start going to BINGO! lmaooooooooo

our eyes met across six and nine :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:42 pm

TH63 wrote:To be serious for a moment as Dribble seems desperate for an answer, women and the offside rule has been a standing joke for years.

Thank you, a serious answer, she made one excellent decision, and deserves praise for that, no more than her male counterparts deserve as it's all about equality for me. As for getting precious about things, the "precious" manner some people on here have displayed towards the stewards is beyond me, but there we go, it's all about opinions.
I'm not taking it upon myself to become outraged, I sat back and read alot of drivel this afternoon and thought I'd vent my opinion, as per you get the illiterate, the simple minded and the likes of you who have given me a decent reply, for that I thank you.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Jez wrote:How will people "pull" if you havent got banter

best start going to BINGO! lmaooooooooo

our eyes met across six and nine :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've pulled previously by making conversation with a lady, this usually doesn't involve "o love get to the kitchen" Subtle humour is what I find best but each to their own and all that.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:05 pm

dribble u r a clown. u bang on about equality in all these posts and yet u r slagging people off and calling them illiterate?? what is it they say about people in glass houses??

im all for a healthy discussion about issues such as this, but dont get ahead of urself.

enjoy the game son.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:11 pm

flashgordon2 wrote:dribble u r a clown. u bang on about equality in all these posts and yet u r slagging people off and calling them illiterate?? what is it they say about people in glass houses??

im all for a healthy discussion about issues such as this, but dont get ahead of urself.

enjoy the game son.

When I'm getting called a "left wing pussy" :lol: and so on I think I'm entitled to reply with an insult of my own. You initially call me a clown then talk about a healthy discussion, and I'm the one getting ahead of myself :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:15 pm

oh deary me, im sorry for speaking out of turn. do forgive me.

what are we getting into here?? we're fighting over women!

oh wait....

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Premier1 met a woman in front of him at Bristol away who understood the off side rule. She actually understood more about football than some of the blokes around us.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:18 pm

flashgordon2 wrote:oh deary me, im sorry for speaking out of turn. do forgive me.

what are we getting into here?? we're fighting over women!

oh wait....

No worries, you're forgiven.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:19 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Premier1 met a woman in front of him at Bristol away who understood the off side rule. She actually understood more about football than some of the blokes around us.

The sad thing is, alot of people on here will treat that as a wind up or be taken aback by such a revelation :roll:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Premier1 met a woman in front of him at Bristol away who understood the off side rule. She actually understood more about football than some of the blokes around us.

The sad thing is, alot of people on here will treat that as a wind up or be taken aback by such a revelation :roll:

Let them :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:21 pm

They should get there tits out for the lads.

I disagree with the sacking of Andy Gray.

The world is a sterile place, and Andy Gray cannot have some banter. To get the sack is SKY just being PC. Bollox. Let men be men!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Forestbluebirds wrote:They should get there tits out for the lads.

I disagree with the sacking of Andy Gray.

The world is a sterile place, and Andy Gray cannot have some banter. To get the sack is SKY just being PC. Bollox. Let men be men!

After the bile you spouted about The Iron Lady last night, this sort of response does not suprise me. Men be men :roll:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:25 pm

f**k off tory c**t

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:27 pm

She epitmises evertything wrong with this country. Everyone for themselves. How can you spout her rhetoric on here when she destroyed the miners. Bollocks to you.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:28 pm

The woman I went and stood with at that game showed the blokes up around us as well. I mean she was more pissed than any of them. Come to think of it she is always pissed at the games.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Your avatar actually repulses me and makes me feel sick

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Forestbluebirds wrote:She epitmises evertything wrong with this country. Everyone for themselves. How can you spout her rhetoric on here when she destroyed the miners. Bollocks to you.

I really don't want to bring politics into this, it's a football forum.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Dont have a picture of that bitch then

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Forestbluebirds wrote:Dont have a picture of that bitch then

No, I won't be bullied by anyone

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Like she never?

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:37 pm