Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RICHARD KEYS ON TALK SPORT

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:49 pm

blimey talk about sucking up hasnt stopped apologising and saying how great andy gray is etc .......knows he,s in the shit so comes on air to say how sorry he is ...i dont care either way i know some people agree disagree but hope they get rid of him cos i cant stand him.....reading more on it seems the two of them were disliked at sky and walked around thinking they were sky sports and on plenty of occasions were lecharous to the sky girls !!!!!.....dirty old men to me and you ....ah well think he best look for a new job

Re: RICHARD KEYS ON TALK SPORT

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:50 pm

Think he's coming across quite well.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 pm

yes but hes just on here pleading cos he knows what hes done ....if he was such a good mate of gray why didnt he think to go with him seeing as he got sacked,he knows how much of a cushy job hes got,....still think his sky days are numbered im sure they,ll replace him now with another.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:56 pm

if you listened he's been tucked up big time.......he apologized on sunday during halftime.....sian massey was fine and they had a joke.......sky tell him matter is finished and nothing to be released to press, then sky play holy hell on the monday in public! whether you like him or not isnt the issue, he's been tucked up and it stinks!!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:58 pm

d20 wrote:yes but hes just on here pleading cos he knows what hes done ....if he was such a good mate of gray why didnt he think to go with him seeing as he got sacked,he knows how much of a cushy job hes got,....still think his sky days are numbered im sure they,ll replace him now with another.

He's already said he has a decision to make with regards to his Sky future...

Let's be honest, Sky want the older guys out, to replace them with Ben Shephard / Jamie Redknapp for the younger, duller metrosexual demographic.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:18 pm

"I'm sure people are looking for other clips as we speak, if they dig hard enough they'll find stuff"

I just had to laugh at that, just resign and avoid getting the sack later on

Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm

He has said sorry 427 times up to now.............

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:21 pm

I just had a few minutes on they talking to H & J, I was Steve, the Cardiff fan from South Wales. :)

I made a gag about him blaming Voldamort and the rest if the dark arts/forces etc

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Sexism shouldn't be tolerated in football and he shouldn't have been given time to apologise.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:Sexism shouldn't be tolerated in football and he shouldn't have been given time to apologise.

Yeah, but look at what station allowed him on to make his apology. Talk about preaching to the converted.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:40 pm

davebb wrote:
Sergeant Dribble wrote:Sexism shouldn't be tolerated in football and he shouldn't have been given time to apologise.

Yeah, but look at what station allowed him on to make his apology. Talk about preaching to the converted.

Sorry, missed that it was Talksport, isn't that the station where Darren Gough said that Messi needs to be consistent as Bale to become as good? :lol: Radio by imbeciles for imbeciles.