Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Weve got a singing section ??? :S

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:02 pm

the canton is the singing section ! wer aloud to stand and wer aloud to sing ive never been told to sit when ive been in there and its always been bouncing just get all the singers in the canton and it will just be like going away !!! simple solution ! is it seriously worth being told to sit down all the time just for a couple of cut throat gestures ! get in the canton and support youre team ! its about our team not their fans ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Weve got a singing section ??? :S

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Mate I think that is the general idea that's started were just adding to what we've got :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:28 pm

im in the ninian and cant hear the canton much on match days tbh

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:36 pm

lagerlewis wrote:im in the ninian and cant hear the canton much on match days tbh

You will next season :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:42 pm

i have a season ticket in the canton stand, we genrally sing for 90mins every game.

for the bigger games (millwall/swansea) i go over with annis to the ninian stand. and he moans like f**k ( i know hard to believe :lol: ) saying things like do you lot ever sing in there, and i can see where hes coming from, cos from 117 in the nin stand you can barely hear a peep from the canton.

but as i stand there every week, i know how loud we can be, and i know we all sing in there. so i don't know what happens to the sound :roll:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:48 pm

milly44 wrote:i have a season ticket in the canton stand, we genrally sing for 90mins every game.

for the bigger games (millwall/swansea) i go over with annis to the ninian stand. and he moans like f**k ( i know hard to believe :lol: ) saying things like do you lot ever sing in there, and i can see where hes coming from, cos from 117 in the nin stand you can barely hear a peep from the canton.

but as i stand there every week, i know how loud we can be, and i know we all sing in there. so i don't know what happens to the sound :roll:

True that is mill,l was in the in the canton last year ,right in with all the singers and have to agree it was pretty loud in there but this year went in the family stand with my nipper and from where i am now you can hardly hear feck all!!!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:53 pm

i think its stadium acoustics becoz ive seen people rasing there arms and doing the clapping city thing and i cant hear a noise from the family but i think if all the singers wer in there it wud be much louder and we cud bounce and have flags and make it loook like a bit more of an atmosphere